Page 1 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Kein_Mitleid
Raven
Raven

15 Nov 2011, 5:19 pm

From the CWCki: http://sonichu.com/cwcki/28_October_2011

Also, for anyone who doesn't know who Chris Chan is or has been living under a rock: http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Christian_Weston_Chandler

Quote:
On 28 October 2011 - a date which will live in infamy - the GAMe PLACe was suddenly and deliberately attacked by forces of the City of CWCville.

On that fateful Friday evening, around 5:20 p.m., Chris and Barbara visited the GAMe PLACe and had an altercation with its manager, Michael Snyder. Chris took several photos of Michael on that day, and uploaded them to the CWCki in November. A bit of a delay, but it turns out, he and Barb had been arrested and jailed for various offenses (trespassing, assault, and hit & run). Now both have been charged with a Class 5 Felony, which implies "a term of imprisonment of not less than one year nor more than 10 years, and ... a fine of not more than $2,500."

Both Chris and Barb were bonded out on 29 October, with Chris's initial hearing being a week later than Barb's - possibly owing to the extra charge against him. It may also allow for additional information to be gathered about on his record of dealings with Michael Snyder and the GAMe PLACe, and also to consider any medical grounds that may affect the outcome of any court proceedings against Chris. The Chandlers will be represented in court by Rob Bell, a Republican member of the Virginia House of Delegates.

ScientistOfSound
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 5:30 pm

Haha... Hahaha... HAHAH! HAHAHAHAHA!! ! HAHAHAHAHAH!! ! OH MY GOD YES! XD This is HILARIOUS!

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 5:33 pm

I get tresspassing, but exactly how does taking pictures classify as hit and run and assault?

The man was doing it for childish reasons anyway. Foolish.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 5:37 pm

Gedrene wrote:
I get tresspassing, but exactly how does taking pictures classify as hit and run and assault?

He's the victim here! He's being bullied and abused by everyone! This had nothing to do with him!

CWC is a twit.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 5:40 pm

Tequila wrote:
Gedrene wrote:

He's the victim here! He's being bullied and abused by everyone! This had nothing to do with him!

CWC is a twit.
There's a difference between being a stalking bully and reprimanding someone for being foolish. :/ A distinction you have failed to understand.

ElementalChaos
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Nov 2011, 7:26 pm

All i can say is:

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! !! !! !! !! !!

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 8:50 pm

Is he wearing a bra in that pic??? 8O

Okay, that's creepy enough to warrant a year in jail.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 9:13 pm

The Sonichu amulet is now part of a police mugshot. Well I'll be damned

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

15 Nov 2011, 9:13 pm

I must live under a rock....who is chris chan? And how does picture taking constitute assault??
And why is he wearing women's lingerie.....I am confused :huh:

Angel_ryan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 10:44 pm

I have to admit I do feel a little sorry for the guy. Some things he brought down on himself, but someone like him should be in a loving psychiatric hospital getting help not a prison. The guy needs a lot of help, locking him up and charging him isn't going to help at all. Locking him up in a hospital and trying to get through to him however might highlight where reality is. When people say he's faking it I have trouble believing that he doesn't genuinely have a severe neurological/psychological disability.

theimperiousdork
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 10:51 pm

That was sad, considering Chris and his mom Barb were cahoots in this travesty. But IMO, he shouldn't be using his "autism card" and invoke him when he is doing his nonsense. Surely, he may be gullible, but nonetheless, they brought it unto themselves. I've been an avid follower of any recent developments concerning this man, but this situation he is into right now is just plain ridiculous.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 11:11 pm

I only heard of him from a gun control debate on a gun forum a couple weeks ago, and and his arrest proves the point I made- people like him are irrelevant.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Madao
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Nov 2011, 12:25 am

...If he goes to jail, he'll finally get that sex life he's always wanted. 8O

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2011, 2:33 am

Madao wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

16 Nov 2011, 2:36 am

ok so I read the link on who this guy is. I dont utube cause my friend got a virus from a utube video that totally crashed her computer.

Anyway, unless more than picture taking took place I dont understand how that was asault.

I hate how he has been bullied... if his parents really loved him, they would not allow him to make himself such an easy target for trolls. I never understood how people think mental illness is such a joke, he really needs alot of help, but it seems much of it is a result of a personality disorder which is mostly untreatable because the way american psychology works is the patient has to realize there is a problem, and personality disorders get in the way of seeing they need help. Personality disorders should really be called "perceptional disorders" because they effect a person's perception in a way that is psychologically unhealthy and not in tune with reality,

and that link, some information on there seems to violate hippa laws when talking about his 2004 psychological report, unless he posted the entire report online himself.

Jojo

Nexus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2011, 2:41 am

Madao wrote:

I lol'd.