Page 3 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

kludd223
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Dec 2011, 12:48 am

When an NT acts like a crazy racist redneck it's just a standard everyday occurrence and nobody cares but when an aspie does it he ends up the most universally scorned human being on the planet. That's humanity for you.

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2011, 2:20 am

Chris Chan and his mother had some kind of an altercation with the manager of the Game Place (Michael Snyder). This is not a true mugshot.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2011, 2:20 pm

Gedrene wrote:
fraac wrote:
I'm guessing some of the people here were damaged by bullying and take the chance to pass it on. It looks weird, I didn't expect it from autistics.
Exactly. Bloody hypocrites. They're trying to make the bullying seem so much better in their own mind so they pass it on.

Sadly, this is human nature, irregardless of an ASD or not.

Gedrene wrote:
Sylkat wrote:
Dear Fraac, Gedrene, angelryan, and Jojobean, I agree with all of you regarding the contempt on this forum being directed against a person who obviously needs professional help. At this point it appears that his parents are not able to help him or even control him; he will continue confrontational behavior until he pulls one of his stunts on the wrong person. He's going to be hurt or killed one of these days unless he can be taught limits, acceptable behavior, impulse control, etc. If he gets the right judge, he may be fortuneate enough to be evaluated and put into a mandatory program. For his sake, I hope so. Personally I think the whole family needs to look at themselves; they have allowed him to go far too long without controls....Sylkat

His father is dead. The parents have tried their best yet the simplicity and approachability, the innate unprogammed state of chris meant that his parents couldn't deal with it. I think the death of the father got to them.

From what I can figure out, it appears that his dad had an undiagnosed ASD himself. Granted yes, his behavior brings all the sh*t down on himself, and he's been a troll magnet for years, and perhaps will continue to be. -- So FWIW, apparently the best efforts of the parents wasn't good enough to get him to change his behavior.

A quick and simple solution to the problem with his being trolled via internet would be to simply kill his connection to the internet, and keep him away from any any computers that offer online access.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

05 Dec 2011, 1:04 am

raisedbyignorance wrote:
Is he wearing a bra in that pic??? 8O

Okay, that's creepy enough to warrant a year in jail.
Guy probably needs one. Looks like Chris Chan's got moobs! And what's up with his glasses? They look like 9th grade science lab goggles.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

05 Dec 2011, 1:13 am

Madao wrote:
...If he goes to jail, he'll finally get that sex life he's always wanted. 8O
He'll get dominated by buff dudes who want it rough. Reminds me of the song "Shut Up and Swallow" by Combichrist. Just think of Chris Chan as the woman.

FireMinstrel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 12:29 am

Actually, he's not an aspie, but HFA. He's stated before how much he hates aspies.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 1:13 am

Throwing him in jail isn't going to help him. Even providing psychiatric services in jail won't really help him. He needs a hospital.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

younginflavor18
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 May 2012, 4:55 pm

Don't forget that May and June 2012 will be his last months before he gets sentenced to prison if the Charlottesville grand jury finds him and his mother guilty of the felony charges against them.

Female
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Oct 2012, 6:42 pm

Madao wrote:
...If he goes to jail, he'll finally get that sex life he's always wanted. 8O

Because men being raped is hysterical.*

*Note: I'm not against jokes about rape, just double standards. Truthfully, I thought the joke was funny.

Beauty_pact
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2012, 7:12 pm

Female wrote:
Truthfully, I thought the joke was funny.

Why, exactly...?

Sylkat wrote:
Dear Fraac, Gedrene, angelryan, and Jojobean, I agree with all of you regarding the contempt on this forum being directed against a person who obviously needs professional help. At this point it appears that his parents are not able to help him or even control him; he will continue confrontational behavior until he pulls one of his stunts on the wrong person. He's going to be hurt or killed one of these days unless he can be taught limits, acceptable behavior, impulse control, etc. If he gets the right judge, he may be fortuneate enough to be evaluated and put into a mandatory program. For his sake, I hope so. Personally I think the whole family needs to look at themselves; they have allowed him to go far too long without controls....Sylkat

Indeed.... couldn't agree any more. Furthermore, one thing I will never understand is how people find rape jokes to be funny. People's love of rape jokes is part of why I wish that humanity will be wiped out, soon. There is no hope for humanity. It is better that it just ends. After all, the majority of humanity seems to enjoy these types of jokes.

Anyone who knows what happened afterwards? This thread is rather old, now.

Female
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Oct 2012, 12:45 am

fraac wrote:
I'm guessing some of the people here were damaged by bullying and take the chance to pass it on. It looks weird, I didn't expect it from autistics.
Why not, autistic people are often very bad people.