50 Reasons Why Some Women Date Jerks

Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

baronobeefdip
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 May 2014, 2:14 pm

Eureka13 wrote:
I would beg to differ from the view that only jerks have power and/or self-confidence. But I don't disagree that some (note that I said some, not most, certainly not all) women do seem to prefer jerks. Personally, I think that's an indication of a very immature woman. As is jerkdom an indication of a very immature man.

From my past experiences, I don't believe these guys have any confidence to begin with. If they did they wouldn't be picking on others in order to compensate for that lack of confidence. Something about mistreating others making themselves appear superior makes them more feel more confident. Women usually go for the most interesting or in the least the guys that either always manages to get what he wants or knows how to get what he wants. Even if it involves their fists (and guns in some cases). I believe that if these guys regarded themselves more interesting than all the others they wouldn't act this way. (and where do you think all of the expensive toys equal small penis jokes always come from, expensive toys always seem to compensate for insecurities. for reasons I don't understand women find that attractive). My confidence remains neutral and in fact I don't care if anyone finds me boring because I couldn't give a rats ass. I will leave you this, The ones with Intermittent Explosive Disorder are fun to pick on subtly. It's not hard since they get pissed off at every misfortune that comes their way and often ends in the back of a police cruiser.

onewithstrange
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 May 2014, 11:10 pm

Eureka13 wrote:
Jerks do NOT hold the keys to the kingdom. This discussion is beginning to sound like (I can't remember which comedian) who said "when I'm driving, everyone who goes slower than me is an idiot; everyone who goes faster is a maniac." Honestly, a lot of the discussion here sounds "everyone who gets a girl is a jerk."

George Carlin, RIP.

~~ John von Neumann

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2014, 1:24 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsfeNLgJM2U[/youtube] So just be a jerk and youll do fine! Maybe be a chauvanist pig too! :roll:

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList