How come young people with glasses are generally nicer?

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2011, 2:56 am

I knew one girl in my school who was mean to me in 3rd grade but she eventually got glasses when I was in 4th or 5th grade. I also knew these twin girls in my school and they didn't like me, they thought I was a show off. But they were never mean to me.

I knew of one boy in my neighborhood and he wore glasses too but he was not nice to me because he was a girl. He wasn't nice to any girls and he was mean to his little sister for the same reason and he didn't like my friend either because she had Down's syndrome and he said she was weirder than me and talked even worse than me. When he come over to play with my brothers, if he saw me with her, he say "Oh she is playing with that ret*d" and my mother send him home for that.

I knew another glasses girl in my neighborhood was who the same age as my brother but she wasn't nice. She wasn't nice to me and didn't like me because I was a "rude" person which is ironic because she was rude herself and put me down a few times for how I talked. I never even did anything to her so I wonder what exactly made me a rude person according to her.

I also knew one guy online and he was a jerk to me too online for a while. I just avoid talking to him now most of the time because I don't know if I anything I say will set him off and bam he is back to his oldself again.

I don't think wearing glasses makes a difference.