Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2011, 1:42 am

Jory wrote:
Maybe ten years ago when I was 18 and weighed 135 lbs...

yes, you were a looker :wtg:

Jory wrote:
...but right now, on a good day I look like Seth Rogen. (I don't have any recent pics online and my digital camera is broke, sorry.) Straight women just seem to care more about personality than looks. Every time I'm in public, I see a hot piece of ass with her arm around a shaved ape. That ape probably has something interesting to talk about every now and then and doesn't ask her to make him a sandwich after sex.

shaved ape :lol: but they put up a good alpha male act. :roll: i don't look like i did, either. :neutral: youth is wasted on the young. the gay world can be a cold place, in my experience.

Jory wrote:
I would make an awesome boyfriend for a straight girl. Gay guys, on the other hand, in general put looks first and anything else is a very distant second.

i'm sure you would. :thumleft:

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2011, 3:01 am

Ah, this sorta thing happens to me alot. Iv'e been hit on by guys.... ah, really often. Too often. And I DONT exactly advertise my sexuality.

I'm a bit femmy in appearance, but beyond that.... I dont think I ACT gay, I'm sarcastic, quick to anger, and I tend to be very forceful.

Regardless, it happens alot. While girls pretty much never hit on me.

I dont really get it.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2011, 9:10 pm

Todesking wrote:
Jory wrote:
Todesking wrote:
I have been hit on by gay men at least three times once in high school and twice in my twenties. Ever since I got fat I have had no other advances. :lol: Perhaps it is because I come off as "different"s.

As I said in another topic, gay guys generally won't even acknowledge your existence if you're not slim and beautiful. Which partly explains why I haven't had a boyfriend since 2003.

The guy that hit on me in high school was always kidding me about my abs when we were in gym. He kept telling me coul not wait to see how they look after basic training. Now he is fat just like me. LoL. The only exception is he is married with two kids. I always wonder if his wife knows?

Your description of a guy flirting w/ you in HS & his ending up w/ a wife & kids reminds me of my guy friends who fake flirt w/ each other to purposefully confuse people for their amusement.

Oh, and I found the secret to getting guys to not flirt w/ you is to either be ugly or make comments about wanting to physically damage their parts.