Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Circle989898
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2012, 11:40 pm

I've been diagnosed with psychosis not OCD like I initially thought. Still don't really know what it is but I've been diagnosed with it. But back to my point, just did a schizophrenia blocking. uhhhh oh yeah, I have the audience thing going on. or maybe I have confabulations or tourettes. I have something. Back to my point I think I'm trying to say is that it annoys me. I can't fully read what I want to read.

I forget that I have OCD or psychosis and my thoughts get in the way of fully reading what I want to read. or responding how I probably would have 4 years ago. I think its a prodrome of some sort. I forget so much and can't focus on reading so I do this. remember the nouns but not the other things sometimes.

I started drinking and am probably drunk right now. I read its good for me. I tried to do the chemical reaction but no help. Its hard to be introspective. It always seems like I can think of something beautiful to say but when it actually comes to it without my audience it is hard. I hope narcissism isn't bad because I think I have it.

Thought I would type out my thoughts as I went because I thought it would be funny. I think i bandwidth hogged but I'm fine with that.

I'm an engineering major and if i ever get passed this. its gonna be pretty funny to think I got hired as an engineer or whatever I want to major in I can't figure it out and keep the job. Wish I could keep a job.

I feel I have been accused of many things and this is the result. yippeee.

This post didn't make me feel any better.

Circle989898
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2012, 12:01 am

I still need to get a lot off my mind. Hopefully this will let me think clearer. I hope you don't mind. After this is done I hope I will be a new person. I will probably forget I said all of this and my post won't make anysense after this for those who will connect to dots.

I want a clear mind, thats all I want!! I want to pass my classes, I want to be freed of me!

169Kitty
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Jan 2012, 1:23 am

Usually people with narcissistic personality disorder don't think they have anything wrong with them.

mar00
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2012, 7:34 am

Quote:
I want a clear mind, thats all I want!! I want to pass my classes, I want to be freed of me!

Ha, well I wouldn't mind that as well :D
One can be (slightly) narcissistic without having NPD, in fact most of people are.

Bun
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2012, 8:19 am

169Kitty wrote:
Usually people with narcissistic personality disorder don't think they have anything wrong with them.

Same for psychotics, because they lack insight unless they're in remission.

Circle989898
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2012, 9:35 am

man I was drunk. feels strange now. I haven't drank clear liquor in 2 years.

Bun
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2012, 9:36 am

Heh.