The war on terror. Do we have it backwards?

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

What do you think about the war on terror?
It was a carefully contrived scheme to deprive us of our rights and to justify endless wars over oil and other resources 100%  100%  [ 11 ]
There might be terrorists 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
The war on terror is real, I know because the news told me so 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 11

Vanis
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Jan 2012, 6:38 am

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 12:40 pm

NextFact wrote:
There is empirical evidence that bombs were used in the destruction of all 3 towers on 9/11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW6mJOqRDI4

You are obviously using the words, "empirical," and, "evidence," in ways that are not cotemplated by any dictionary that I have ever read.

TheKing
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 1:07 pm

Bataar wrote:
donnie_darko wrote:
Terrorism only exists because we terrorize them.

That's a lie and you know it. Who were we terrorizing prior to the 9/11 attacks? Or the USS Cole attack? Or the embasy bombings? Or the first attack on the WTC in 93?

well we did place Saddam in power and he killed what? 2 million people? yeah no big deal right? we did give Al-Qaeda guns and military training during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, well not just Al-Qaeda but most mujahideen fighters which Al-Qaeda was part of at the time. so from my understanding more often than not we literally create our own worst enemies