Lonermutant
Veteran
Veteran

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2012, 5:48 pm

Sigh...

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2012, 5:56 pm

Lousy school brats. How typical. :? I bet they'll troll the heck out of that facebook next.

younginflavor18
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jan 2012, 7:17 pm

After reading this, I hope the parents of the autistic boy would sue the school district and parents of the bullies asses off for their failure to properly punish the lousy brats the way they needed to be punished when they were involved in assaulting and harassing the boy.

As for the boy I hope he is doing fine if the situation is resolved in his favor.

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2012, 7:22 pm

what i think they should do.... stop blurring faces, altering voices and changing names.
you do something wrong against someone...your getting blasted to the big screen.
do that enough...maybe that'll slow bullying down some.

what disciplinary actions are they gonna take? suspend the kid for a few weeks. oh yeah, that'll teach him!

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity

anxiouspoet
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Jan 2012, 1:29 pm

Simmian7 wrote:
what i think they should do.... stop blurring faces, altering voices and changing names.
you do something wrong against someone...your getting blasted to the big screen.
do that enough...maybe that'll slow bullying down some.

what disciplinary actions are they gonna take? suspend the kid for a few weeks. oh yeah, that'll teach him!

Hah, really though. You have the balls to film that then put it on yt and then the media tried to protect you? Doesn't make sense to me.
Although we wouldn't to discourage people from posting videos because that helps catch these idiots.