Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Bazinga4
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Jan 2012, 5:47 pm

Hi everyone.Remember I said about feeling ignored by a few people in my course well there is a bit more to that.I'm 19 and one of the youngest in my course.The rest in my course ages vary from mid twenties to late fifties.I usually sit with the people in thier mid-twenties who I don't understand because they act very immature for thier age.

One of my friends in the course misses a lot of days because she is always sick so they give out about her behind her back saying that she should be kicked out and they expect me to talk about her too which I don't which I think annoys them

Another thing that upsets me is when its lunchtime the group all run quickly to thier cars so they don't want me to come with them to the shops.Their childish behaviour towards me is really turning me off the course.It just feels like I'm back in school again.Its hard to focus doing the course when all this is going on.

I have said and done nothing wrong to them so I don't understand why they are behaving like this.

My friend thinks that they are bullying me but I don't know :?

What do you think?

Bazinga4

27 Jan 2012, 5:49 pm

The heading should say What do you think bullying is?

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2012, 5:55 pm

Thats not bullying, it's just people you don't get along with.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Marcia
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2012, 5:59 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
Thats not bullying, it's just people you don't get along with.

Agreed.

You don't seem to have anything in common with them other than the course you're doing, and you say you find them immature. They're not bullying you, but perhaps you would find the older people in the class more welcoming and friendly.