Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

younginflavor18
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Mar 2012, 4:37 pm

Since I checked the website and videos about who he is, I feel sorry for him and what he is going through. I don't care what he does, but I'm sure I'm gonna be one of those people who would actually help him out as I, along with other people, would actually encourage him to distance himself from the internet and do something with himself such as going back to school, getting an actual job, improving himself and apologizing to his friend for drawing the disturbing picture between him and her.

I hope that he would realize that Asperger Syndrome is an actual form of autism and most Aspies are not using their disability as a crutch to get attention, and I hope he would realize that his disability doesn't excuse him when he does something bad.

I hope the judge would get him committed to a hospital to get him the proper help that he never had because of the trolls.

Invader
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Mar 2012, 4:52 pm

MindBlind wrote:
Are you serious? Do you even know what this guy is like?

I know - I used to white knight him as well. That was because I believed that he was being teased for being autistic and writing a terrible comic. That's not why he is such a lolcow. He is a vile, narcissistic, hedonistic, lazy, sociopathic, homophobic, sexist, racist, bigoted, paranoid, idiotic manchild. Just look at the CWCki and you'll see why everybody hates him. Autism doesn't come into it.

Yes, sometimes the trolling is not justified. But for the most part, I don't blame them. He's a complete trainwreck of a human being.

So you're discriminating against him on the basis of his beliefs? Someone with mental problems? Seriously?

You're no less of a bigot than he is.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2012, 4:15 am

(Thread moved from Autism discussion to Random)

shrox
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2012, 1:37 pm

hanyo wrote:
Embroglio wrote:
He hasn't contributed a single thing in society in his life, and he's almost 30.

So? I'm 36 and haven't contributed anything to society either....

Why not? It's enjoyable.

shrox
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2012, 1:39 pm

Quote:
...he's a racist, sexist, homophobic, unsympathetic, ungrateful, jealous, kid-scaring and troll-feeding, narcissistic, spitefully antagonistic thief, and an all-around failure who wastes the hard-earned tax money of average Americans on video games and sex toys while contributing nothing to society despite his basic abilities. Furthermore, he's someone who realizes he has a problem and what he does doesn't work but refuses to get help, even ignoring the help of well-meaning individuals.

That also describes Rush Limbaugh...

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2012, 2:07 pm

Gosh this topic has gotten old, tired and stale.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2012, 2:20 pm

MrXxx wrote:
Gosh this topic has gotten old, tired and stale.

Female
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Oct 2012, 1:20 pm

I like Chris-Chan: He makes me feel like a worthwhile person in comparison. That said, the people who troll him may be more pathetic then Chris-Chan himself, if such a thing is possible.

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:00 pm

For an astounding 2.3 milliseconds, I thought people were being unreasonable when trolling him to the extent they were. That was until I saw more videos of him bragging about being bigoted against persons of certain sexual orientations, religions, races, harrassing people who have suicidal ideations, using anal beads and other adult toys and claiming that he is "perfectly fine" doing so and dressing as a "tom-girl." He also made a video in which he seemed to happily recount incidences in which he soiled himself and did not wish to clean himself afterward. He could have simply used the taxpayer dollars to purchase some diapers if he needed them. I simply cannot rationalize anybody saying it's wrong to be LGBT, yet wear his mother's clothes. There were times when the trolling became excessive, especially when threats against his (and his mother's) life were made or when they coerced him into doing certain things (like humping his PlayStation console in hopes of getting his accounts back).