Page 1 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 3:25 pm

The only thing people can do that could possibly help him without him accepting help would be to fry his computer and deny him access to the internet, though I fear that would just lead to his suicide. That, or just stop trolling, which would also bear fruit - the problem with the latter approach is that it involves getting 2 billion people to agree, which is even less likelier than an alien civilisation having no-one willing to broadcast, to use a SETI metaphor...

Assuming he's not a troll who's gone Meta... I think you've still got to remember that the only source for his opinions is himself, and with CC, he may not be representing himself entirely truly, without realising it. He's got a lot of problems, and he may not be a bigot per se; rather, he's just looking for people besides himself to blame for the mess he's in, and is therefore attacking the other, be they gays, women, or Aspies.

For his own good, I wish someone would wipe him off the internet.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 3:30 pm

Embroglio wrote:
MindBlind wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:
Tequila wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:
Me too. Espically when people say he brought it all upon himself; as I said, I HATE people who blame the victim and contiune to harass them.

If he is serious about getting help, then I suggest he stays as far away from the Internet as possible.

I can't recall anything about him claiming he wanted "help". People also use the excuse that he is "batshit insane" as an excuse to make fun of him. Does that mean it is alirght to make fun of a skitsophrenic or psychotic person?

Are you serious? Do you even know what this guy is like?

I know - I used to white knight him as well. That was because I believed that he was being teased for being autistic and writing a terrible comic. That's not why he is such a lolcow. He is a vile, narcissistic, hedonistic, lazy, sociopathic, homophobic, sexist, racist, bigoted, paranoid, idiotic manchild. Just look at the CWCki and you'll see why everybody hates him. Autism doesn't come into it.

Yes, sometimes the trolling is not justified. But for the most part, I don't blame them. He's a complete trainwreck of a human being.

There is no point in white knighting Chris. He doesn't believe he does anything wrong ever. The man is completely convinced everything bad that has happened in his life is some kind of giant conspiracy put on by the rest of the world against autistic people. He spends our valuable tax payer dollars on sh** like sex toys, and video games. He hasn't contributed a single thing in society in his life, and he's almost 30. Chris is a terrible person plain and simple. He deserves to be treated like sh** because he treats everyone else like sh**. He believes that he is entitled to whatever he wants without having to do anything for it.

I think he actually contributed more to society than most people, he created Sonic-chu AND he generates a lot of lulz.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 3:32 pm

Magneto wrote:
For his own good, I wish someone would wipe him off the internet.

That would be the best option. That and being sectioned where he can be cared for properly.

sohmasheep
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Jan 2012, 3:57 pm

The thing with this guy is that he was raised by horrible parents that didn't understand his problem and didn't give him the help he needed at the time he needed it. At this point in time, the damage has been done. Now, autism or not, he's just a horrible person who thinks that he's perfect and refuses to see the error of his ways and try to better his situation.
Also, he recently got arrested and has been on hearings since November for trespassing in a property from which he was banned and for "supposedly" attempting to assault the owner of the place, who was the one who banned him in the first place.
All in all, he's just someone whose actions make any feelings of pity you may have for him immediately go away.

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 4:04 pm

He'll come round. It might take a dozen years of internet denial, but he should be able to eventually become a productive, upstanding member of the community, then knuckle down and write some good comics and get what he's always wanted.

His problem is, he's got no vision. He knows what he wants, but not how to get it.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 4:51 pm

Embroglio wrote:
He hasn't contributed a single thing in society in his life, and he's almost 30.

So? I'm 36 and haven't contributed anything to society either.

Just because people think he is a jerk is still no excuse to bully him online. I think bullying and making hate sites about people is wrong.

When I was young there wasn't any internet but I can imagine that the jerks in my school would have made a web site just to bully and harass me even more. They even made prank calls to the house for years after I was away from those jerks (no one had caller id then).
I'm sure my bullies thought I brought it on myself and was asking for it too. I know that one of my school counselors did.

Embroglio
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Jan 2012, 5:26 pm

hanyo wrote:
Embroglio wrote:
He hasn't contributed a single thing in society in his life, and he's almost 30.

So? I'm 36 and haven't contributed anything to society either.

Just because people think he is a jerk is still no excuse to bully him online. I think bullying and making hate sites about people is wrong.

When I was young there wasn't any internet but I can imagine that the jerks in my school would have made a web site just to bully and harass me even more. They even made prank calls to the house for years after I was away from those jerks (no one had caller id then).
I'm sure my bullies thought I brought it on myself and was asking for it too. I know that one of my school counselors did.

Taken directly from the Cwcki itself.
Quote:
How can you get off taunting an autistic guy?
We don't do it because he's autistic, but rather because he's a racist, sexist, homophobic, unsympathetic, ungrateful, jealous, kid-scaring and troll-feeding, narcissistic, spitefully antagonistic thief, and an all-around failure who wastes the hard-earned tax money of average Americans on video games and sex toys while contributing nothing to society despite his basic abilities. Furthermore, he's someone who realizes he has a problem and what he does doesn't work but refuses to get help, even ignoring the help of well-meaning individuals.

This pretty much sums up Chris in a nutshell on why he's bullied. Chris truly is a disgusting human being who deserves no sympathy. If he was an NT he probably would of had his ass severely kicked by now for what he does. But since he has autism he gets away with his downright sick and disgusting behavior. I think him getting arrested was the best thing to happen to him because maybe now with court orders Chris well get the help he severely needs.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 5:35 pm

I don't care what he does. Bullying is still wrong and whatever excuses hateful people use to try to make their bullying seem ok doesn't make it right.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 6:25 pm

hanyo wrote:
I don't care what he does. Bullying is still wrong and whatever excuses hateful people use to try to make their bullying seem ok doesn't make it right.

So if someone was a rapist or a child molester or a bully or a manipulator or some sort of sociopathic or an abuser, it's still wrong for people to bully them?

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 6:33 pm

League_Girl wrote:

So if someone was a rapist or a child molester or a bully or a manipulator or some sort of sociopathic or an abuser, it's still wrong for people to bully them?

I don't think this guy is any of those things but for the first two I'd hope they would be in prison regardless of whether they were being bullied or not.

I've been bullied too much myself to want to do it to others or condone it.

I'm not sticking up for him specifically but for bully victims in general. There is no reason to make hate sites about specific people online. I looked at some of these sites and they are going way too far.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 6:44 pm

League_Girl wrote:
hanyo wrote:

Yes.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

Embroglio
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Jan 2012, 8:32 pm

You also have to remember that since we have AS that we're a bunch of imposters. That we take the limelight away from the TRUE and HONEST autistic people.

Quote:
And those with Aspergers DARE try to take the Shine and Limelight AWAY from us Autistic people, not only with their "Social Flaws" and such possibly similar traits to Autism. But to SHUN us Autistics by being BETTER Communicatively and Mentally than us. I have received a message from one who DARED called me "Normal" in comparison to him. IF ANYTHING, the Asperger people ARE and HAVE BEEN NORMAL. They think they can one-up, or even match, autism with the Lack of Social Capability and their Clumsiness and such. THOSE Characteristics can be FAKED by them who are MOST NORMAL compared to us TRUE AUTISTIC PEOPLE.

He hates Asperger's with a passion. He is convinced that we're faking it just for attention.

Trainbuff
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Jan 2012, 9:10 pm

Wow, this thread is kinda depressing, damn.

With that being said, I can't bring to myself to hate or have any sort of negative feelings towards this guy. I just don't have it in me to bash or say something negative towards another person on the spectrum. Especially I if don't know them and they haven't done anything to me personally

Kinda ironic that I feel that way, even though he hates aspies. :roll:

His situation is pretty sad, I hope this guy can get the proper help to turn it around, and make a POSITIVE change with his life and broadcast it on the internet, it would make one awesome motivational story. :D

shrox
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 9:18 pm

Star Wars Episode 1 has been released again in 3D...

Now this thread is even more depressing.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 9:18 pm

shrox wrote:
Star Wars Episode 1 has been released again in 3D...

Now this thread is even more depressing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2012, 7:09 am

Attack the bigotry or ignore. Don't call him a loser because you will only prove his point. The same goes true for all people of this mentality. Personally, I feel sorry for him if he is who he claims to be. But I will attack homophobia, racism, and sexism wherever I see it. Bottom line.