Page 1 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Zabriski
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Jan 2012, 11:03 pm

I've been reading about someone named Chris-chan recently. Is what those wiki articles say about him true? He is really an embarrasment... apparently he walked around the mall with "looking for girlfriend" and the trolls of 4chan made him depressed. 8O

And he was autistic and hated people with aspergers because they stole his spotlight? :roll:

Atomsk
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2012, 11:11 pm

Just because someone is on the Autism spectrum does not mean they are intelligent or a good/nice person.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2012, 11:14 pm

Zabriski wrote:
I've been reading about someone named Chris-chan recently. Is what those wiki articles say about him true? He is really an embarrasment... apparently he walked around the mall with "looking for girlfriend" and the trolls of 4chan made him depressed. 8O

And he was autistic and hated people with aspergers because they stole his spotlight? :roll:

As far as I know, yes. I wonder how people would know that stuff about him? Perhaps talking to him by pretending to be his friend and the girl he stalked perhaps told others about it and it got posted online. I did hear someone pretended to be this one guy from Nintendo Power and Chris fell for it. I have also heard that people will pretend to be a girl and that they like him so they pretend to be his online girlfriend.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 12:45 am

I actualy fell very sorry for the dude. I don't think he is as "high functning" as he claims. Supposedly he brought all the trolling and bullying upon himself, but I don't really think he understands the impact of his actions and I really hate people who blame the victim. Espicaly so they can use it as an excuse to continue to troll and bully.

nintendofan
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Jan 2012, 9:38 am

If you want to know more type his name in youtube you will find videos that he did himself.. Showing you his home and personal life in the process.. There is 1 video where he starts shouting at the camera telling to get pictures of his home (that he originally posted) off the internet.. And his dad walks in telling him off its all in the video not edited out or anything ..........

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 9:42 am

Well I think it's just disgusting the way people are making sites making fun of him, or of anyone else.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 11:57 am

hanyo wrote:
Well I think it's just disgusting the way people are making sites making fun of him, or of anyone else.

Me too. Espically when people say he brought it all upon himself; as I said, I HATE people who blame the victim and contiune to harass them. People just continue to harass him about what he did in the past and claim they are trying to "help" him. BS! They just say that so they can contiune to make a joke of him. Some people even praise his trolls and wish death upon him; I think they are serious. I once heard a someone say that the devil is just one man with a plan, but true evil is a collabration of men.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 12:55 pm

There are many threads about Christian Weston Chandler (his full name).

He's a very controversial character. Quite a number of threads about him do not go so well and end up in non-productive arguments.

Some simply end up being locked because posters get too emotionally involved.

Just a heads up. Tread respectfully.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 1:05 pm

MagicMeerkat wrote:
Me too. Espically when people say he brought it all upon himself; as I said, I HATE people who blame the victim and contiune to harass them.

If he is serious about getting help, then I suggest he stays as far away from the Internet as possible.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 1:15 pm

Yeah, he doesn't deserve the treatment he is getting, but he is still a stupid, sexist, rasict, homophoic, aspiphobic jerk.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 2:30 pm

Tequila wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:
Me too. Espically when people say he brought it all upon himself; as I said, I HATE people who blame the victim and contiune to harass them.

If he is serious about getting help, then I suggest he stays as far away from the Internet as possible.

I can't recall anything about him claiming he wanted "help". People also use the excuse that he is "batshit insane" as an excuse to make fun of him. Does that mean it is alirght to make fun of a skitsophrenic or psychotic person?

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 2:47 pm

MagicMeerkat wrote:
I can't recall anything about him claiming he wanted "help".

Well, what do you expect people to do? Most will just ignore him, some will stand up for him, others see him as a modern-day version of a freak show and take the piss accordingly.

MindBlind
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 3:11 pm

MagicMeerkat wrote:
Tequila wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:

I can't recall anything about him claiming he wanted "help". People also use the excuse that he is "batshit insane" as an excuse to make fun of him. Does that mean it is alirght to make fun of a skitsophrenic or psychotic person?

Are you serious? Do you even know what this guy is like?

I know - I used to white knight him as well. That was because I believed that he was being teased for being autistic and writing a terrible comic. That's not why he is such a lolcow. He is a vile, narcissistic, hedonistic, lazy, sociopathic, homophobic, sexist, racist, bigoted, paranoid, idiotic manchild. Just look at the CWCki and you'll see why everybody hates him. Autism doesn't come into it.

Yes, sometimes the trolling is not justified. But for the most part, I don't blame them. He's a complete trainwreck of a human being.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 3:13 pm

MindBlind wrote:
I know - I used to white knight him as well. That was because I believed that he was being teased for being autistic and writing a terrible comic. That's not why he is such a lolcow. He is a vile, narcissistic, hedonistic, lazy, sociopathic, homophobic, sexist, racist, bigoted, paranoid, idiotic manchild. Just look at the CWCki and you'll see why everybody hates him. Autism doesn't come into it.

+1.

Embroglio
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Jan 2012, 3:19 pm

MindBlind wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:
Tequila wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:

Are you serious? Do you even know what this guy is like?

Yes, sometimes the trolling is not justified. But for the most part, I don't blame them. He's a complete trainwreck of a human being.

There is no point in white knighting Chris. He doesn't believe he does anything wrong ever. The man is completely convinced everything bad that has happened in his life is some kind of giant conspiracy put on by the rest of the world against autistic people. He spends our valuable tax payer dollars on s**t like sex toys, and video games. He hasn't contributed a single thing in society in his life, and he's almost 30. Chris is a terrible person plain and simple. He deserves to be treated like s**t because he treats everyone else like s**t. He believes that he is entitled to whatever he wants without having to do anything for it.

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 3:25 pm

The only thing people can do that could possibly help him without him accepting help would be to fry his computer and deny him access to the internet, though I fear that would just lead to his suicide. That, or just stop trolling, which would also bear fruit - the problem with the latter approach is that it involves getting 2 billion people to agree, which is even less likelier than an alien civilisation having no-one willing to broadcast, to use a SETI metaphor...

Assuming he's not a troll who's gone Meta... I think you've still got to remember that the only source for his opinions is himself, and with CC, he may not be representing himself entirely truly, without realising it. He's got a lot of problems, and he may not be a bigot per se; rather, he's just looking for people besides himself to blame for the mess he's in, and is therefore attacking the other, be they gays, women, or Aspies.

For his own good, I wish someone would wipe him off the internet.