How do I ask for this woman's address without seeming eager?

Page 2 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2012, 10:54 am

Alienboy wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
i removed a few of posts that were inappropriate for this forum, just FYI. Alienboy, the point at which you should ask for a woman's address is... never. seriously. if you need to pick her up or drop her off for some reason, she will spontaneously give you her address because she is smart enough to realise you would need it. there is absolutely no reason for you to ask for it ever, at all.

Well I would want to have sex with her lol. She has expressed she is interested in that too. I'm not going to have sex with her in my car...if her house is a possibility. That is all I'm saying. So we just meet up for dinner and then I guess we can see if going back to her place is a possibility.

so you want to know her address in order to... have sex with her? do you know just how scary this sounds?

seriously, when you two meet, just try to be charming and all and *do not* mention having sex or going to her place or anything like that. if you do, you'll ruin it completely. let her decide. and even if she invites you over to her place, by all means do go and have a good time (wink wink) but for god's sake don't write her address down with her present.

Mysty
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2012, 10:55 am

Alienboy wrote:
Mysty wrote:
Don't ask for someone's address unless it comes with a reason.

If it's November or December and you're wanting to put them on your Christmas card list, ask for a mailing address, and tell them why.

If they've invited you over and neglected to tell you where they live, ask.

If you've arranged to pick them up at their house, and they've neglected to tell you where they live, ask.

Notice in the latter two scenarios, you are only asking because she forgot to tell you. And in the first scenario, it might not be their physical address. And it's the wrong time of year for that.

How is sex not a legitimate reason? I am not trying to argue at all. I am seriously wondering why going to a woman's house (who likes me a lot by the way) for sex as the reason...is somehow wrong?

Going to a woman's house for sex when she hasn't invited you over is a big huge NO.

Going to a woman's house for sex when she has invited you over falls under "if they've invited you over...".

Last edited by Mysty on 07 Mar 2012, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2012, 10:58 am

once again, if she wants you to have her address for ANY reason INCLUDING sex, she will give it to you freely. why would you need the address unless she is explicitly needing you to come over?

Alienboy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Mar 2012, 10:59 am

Well as I mentioned before. We both agreed that we are attracted to each other sexually, so I don't see what I said as creepy. Creepy would be like if the woman has no interest in me at all and I just ignore all the signs and peek into her window. That is creepy. I want a relationship with her, but that doesn't mean I have to keep the truth of my desire a secret. Nothing wrong with going to someone's house to have sex. Isn't that what most people do in this world? Find a mate and then mate? I am totally cool with going out to dinner with her, but I guess I am more anxious because of the fact that she showed a lot of sexual interest in me.

Alienboy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Mar 2012, 11:02 am

hyperlexian wrote:
once again, if she wants you to have her address for ANY reason INCLUDING sex, she will give it to you freely. why would you need the address unless she is explicitly needing you to come over?

That doesn't always seem to be correct because I have met women in the past who wanted to have sex with me, BUT they were too shy to invite me to their homes. She is shy. So I would most likely need to be a little more aggressive or wind up alone in my room.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2012, 11:06 am

Alienboy wrote:
Nothing wrong with going to someone's house to have sex. Isn't that what most people do in this world?

dude you can't just go to somebody's house to have sex! that's not what people do!

wait to be invited like any other sane person.

Alienboy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Mar 2012, 11:10 am

anna-banana wrote:
Alienboy wrote:
Nothing wrong with going to someone's house to have sex. Isn't that what most people do in this world?

dude you can't just go to somebody's house to have sex! that's not what people do!

She is Japanese. 99.99% of the Japanese women that I have dated NEVER invited me to their homes. Even the ones who wanted to have sex! So what you telling me will actually never get me laid. I am not at all trying to sound rude, but based on my past life exprience...this has been the case.

Mysty
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2012, 11:11 am

Alienboy wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

That doesn't always seem to be correct because I have met women in the past who wanted to have sex with me, BUT they were too shy to invite me to their homes. She is shy. So I would most likely need to be a little more aggressive or wind up alone in my room.

What you need is an invitation, not an address.

Even "Can I come over some time?" is better than "Can I have your address?".

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2012, 11:12 am

aggressive means making out and suggesting sex, then she would decide with you where to go. at THAT point she would give you her address. until that moment you do not need her address for any reason. you are making it sound like you want to show up at her door unannounced.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2012, 11:14 am

Alienboy wrote:
anna-banana wrote:
Alienboy wrote:

She is Japanese. 99.99% of the Japanese women that I have dated NEVER invited me to their homes. Even the ones who wanted to have sex! So what you telling me will actually never get me laid. I am not at all trying to sound rude, but based on my past life exprience...this has been the case.

so what you are essentially saying is that your getting laid is more important that the girl's wishes.

Alienboy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Mar 2012, 11:18 am

Mysty wrote:
Alienboy wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

What you need is an invitation, not an address.

Even "Can I come over some time?" is better than "Can I have your address?".

No because saying "Can I come over?" makes me sound timid and shy. I will sound like a nice guy that is nervous and afraid. Everytime I asked for things in the past from women I am rejected. Nobody ever goes "Hey...can I kiss you?" and actually gets kiseed. I'm sure it happens, but usually it winds up in rejection because the woman thinks you should not have aksed and just went for it. I might say something like: "Let's hangout. Can I have you address?" That might work out better.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2012, 11:19 am

women giving out their addresses, or not, does not equal willingness to have sex (or not). the two things are unrelated. if she agrees to have sex you can figure out where to go afterward. if she says no to sex, and you have her address, would you just go over there with no permission?

Alienboy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Mar 2012, 11:20 am

anna-banana wrote:
Alienboy wrote:
anna-banana wrote:
Alienboy wrote:

so what you are essentially saying is that your getting laid is more important that the girl's wishes.

Ummm...no because she told me she wants to have sex with me. So her wishes seem congruent with meeting somewhere private for sex. I will have dinner with her too. It's not like I only want to get laid. Sorry if that is how it is coming off. I will not deny the fact that I am interested in her sexually.

Alienboy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Mar 2012, 11:22 am

hyperlexian wrote:
women giving out their addresses, or not, does not equal willingness to have sex (or not). the two things are unrelated. if she agrees to have sex you can figure out where to go afterward. if she says no to sex, and you have her address, would you just go over there with no permission?

Maybe you deleted the posts where I mentioned she wants to have sex with me.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2012, 11:25 am

did she say that explicitly Alienboy?

if she did, my guess is she's expecting you to suggest a hotel.

Alienboy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Mar 2012, 11:30 am

anna-banana wrote:
did she say that explicitly Alienboy?

if she did, my guess is she's expecting you to suggest a hotel.

Yes she specifically said you are really sexy. I want to have sex with you. Those were her words. Alright that sounds like a better idea. It would have to be a nice hotel of course. Not some dingy s**thole motel. Would even inviting her to a nice hotel make her seem like I'm treating her like a prostitute? That is the main reason why I usually refrained from the hotel dates in the past. For you ladies on here. If a guy that you wanted to have sex with invited you to a hotel...wouldn't you seem at least a little bit whorish? That was a serious question.