Might Quentin Tarantino be somewhere on the spectrum?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

benzoate
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Mar 2012, 6:55 pm

I've been a die hard fan of him for as long as I can remember, I absolutely relish in his writing and his style of making movies. Sometimes when I've heard him talk I've actually began to wonder if anyone in the history of humankind has ever loved anything the way he loves movies, and his seemingly innate die hard passion for movies definitely seems to fit the description of abnormal, and he seems to have had a fundamental understanding of the language of cinema even when he was a toddler and he claims he knew he wanted to be involved in the movies since he can "remember back to having a memory". He talks in great detail in the 'Iconoclasts' episode focusing on him and Fiona Apple, I could listen to him talk for hours. I've wondered fr a while if he may have Aspergers or PDD-NOS, maybe this is part of why I am so taken by him, but maybe it's just wishful thinking, I was just wondering what anyone else might think.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2012, 4:57 am

hiya, Benzoate :)
welcome to our neat little club 8)
IMHO, he might be a very high-functioning [genius-level IQ] aspie. he is adroitly social as only the brightest aspies are. but one doesn't have to be an aspie to have what seem to be perseverative occupations.