and an another wake up call for some others here....

Page 1 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

CrazyCatLord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 4:04 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MXH wrote:
I like how the wakeup thread for girls becomes 5 pages of mostly women saying its not true or similar defenses and the one for guys is 1 page of people telling to man up and stop whining at guys.

I wonder what would happen if I posted an article titled "shut up fat girls, stop whining about dating and go to gym"

Gawd,..... it will cause a girl-jihad against me.

That's what I thought too when I read the article :D "Here’s a new rule: If you’re a woman who can't get a date, you’re not allowed to complain about your looks unless you’ve starved yourself anorexic and got breast implants". That wouldn't go over so well.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 4:08 am

CrazyCatLord wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MXH wrote:
I like how the wakeup thread for girls becomes 5 pages of mostly women saying its not true or similar defenses and the one for guys is 1 page of people telling to man up and stop whining at guys.

I wonder what would happen if I posted an article titled "shut up fat girls, stop whining about dating and go to gym"

That's what I thought too when I read the article :D "Here’s a new rule: If you’re a woman who can't get a date, you’re not allowed to complain about your looks unless you’ve starved yourself anorexic and got breast implants". That wouldn't go over so well.

You would be hanged by your balls.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 4:55 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
CrazyCatLord wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MXH wrote:

Funny thing roissy has done that a few times and Ive never seen him blog about a girl-jihad against him.

The-Raven
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 8:54 am

CrazyCatLord wrote:
The guy in that article looks like a freak of nature. I bet he can't reach his own back with a washcloth because his biceps get in the way. Do women really go for this look? In my opinion, it's the male equivalent of ridiculously large breast implants.

do you mean this image?

I dont think he looks freaky, I think he looks nice. I like athletic/fit looking men.

But all women like different types so it doesnt matter how you look as someone will like the style you have.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 9:00 am

spongy wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
CrazyCatLord wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MXH wrote:

Funny thing roissy has done that a few times and Ive never seen him blog about a girl-jihad against him.

Who's roissy?

mv
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 9:07 am

The-Raven wrote:
CrazyCatLord wrote:
The guy in that article looks like a freak of nature. I bet he can't reach his own back with a washcloth because his biceps get in the way. Do women really go for this look? In my opinion, it's the male equivalent of ridiculously large breast implants.

do you mean this image?

I dont think he looks freaky, I think he looks nice. I like athletic/fit looking men.

But all women like different types so it doesnt matter how you look as someone will like the style you have.

I agree, The Raven. I don't ever *expect* men to look like this, but it's a nice perk when they do. Though his biceps scare me a little, I always wonder if the skin around that hurts, like if it's stretched too tightly.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 10:01 am

CrazyCatLord wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MXH wrote:

You know on many magazines for women and forums, there are women who would actually agree with these concepts depending on the context. You'll see blogs and even sites by a lot of women for women on how to improve your physique, there's a lot of it, stuff like how to enhance your breasts without surgery, what surgeons to get should you get breast implants, what kinds of makeup will flatter your face, what creams to use to reduce swelling, wrinkles or scars. The list goes on even by women on how to "improve" yourself.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 1:27 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
spongy wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
CrazyCatLord wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MXH wrote:

Who's roissy?

A well known misogynist/pro pua blogger.
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/

RICKYS has posted quite a few articles from him in the past.

CrazyCatLord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 2:16 pm

The-Raven wrote:
CrazyCatLord wrote:

do you mean this image?

Yes, that's the guy. He looks like a steroid victim. You never see such an extreme muscle development in men who live a perfectly natural, species-appropriate life, such as extant hunter-gatherers. No matter if Masaai warriors, Indigenous Australians or Amazon Indians, they all have a rather slim build without massive biceps. The guy in the photo doesn't look human anymore, imho. I view this kind of body as the male version of Dolly Buster.

CrazyStarlightRedux
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 2:27 pm

DanRaccoon wrote:
I think it's pretty sad for someone to spend money and hours and hours of their time on self improvement just to get the girls. Wouldn't it be better to do this for yourself rather than to just get laid?

People go to extreme lengths I'm afraid.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 2:56 pm

CrazyCatLord wrote:
The-Raven wrote:
CrazyCatLord wrote:

do you mean this image?

Yes, that's the guy. He looks like a steroid victim. You never see such an extreme muscle development in men who live a perfectly natural, species-appropriate life, such as extant hunter-gatherers. No matter if Masaai warriors, Indigenous Australians or Amazon Indians, they all have a rather slim build without massive biceps. The guy in the photo doesn't look human anymore, imho. I view this kind of body as the male version of Dolly Buster.

I agree, EVERY guy i know in the gym who looks like this is either taking steroids or crazy amount of protein supplements. Even the guys that women THINK of them as "normally athletic", healthy and attractive aren't really healthy at all...

But from the reactions of the two ladies here, and those i see in real life, I can see (yet I wouldn't follow) why they take them, as much as I can see why plenty of women get breast enhancement. They're simply effective in attracting more attention.

Women think that men are fool because they often fail in detecting fake female beauty, weeeeellll, ladies, you are not better at all.....I am seeing it's 100% the same for the women too when it comes to the fake male beauty, I am seeing it all the time.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 3:03 pm

Lol, its kind of like how girls who are ubber-alpha will date geeky guys because otherwise they'd either have to chase other women's men or spend all kinds of time at the state prison looking for a match.

I'd like to think - for their own sake - that most women who are doing incredibly well aren't in this situation. At the same time though I would however argue that, if there's a 2 million head gap in unemployment between women an men I can tell you exactly what it is; women are supposedly still paid less? That's economics coming home to roost.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

The-Raven
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 3:50 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
CrazyCatLord wrote:
The-Raven wrote:
CrazyCatLord wrote:

do you mean this image?

I agree, EVERY guy i know in the gym who looks like this is either taking steroids or crazy amount of protein supplements. Even the guys that women THINK of them as "normally athletic", healthy and attractive aren't really healthy at all...

But from the reactions of the two ladies here, and those i see in real life, I can see (yet I wouldn't follow) why they take them, as much as I can see why plenty of women get breast enhancement. They're simply effective in attracting more attention.

Women think that men are fool because they often fail in detecting fake female beauty, weeeeellll, ladies, you are not better at all.....I am seeing it's 100% the same for the women too when it comes to the fake male beauty, I am seeing it all the time.

well i dont agree with you. I trained as a fitness instructor and personal trainer and Ive met and been friends with lots of amateur natural body builders who did not take steroids or eat unhealthy and yet look very much like this chap in the photo. People are very variable in how much muscle they gain, for example i gain muscle really easily and can only do palates or i get far too chunky, where as others are 'hard gainers'.

In my experience of dating skinny men, they ate less than me and often forgot to eat and when pestered by me to eat properly and work out did gain muscle but they could not maintain it as they would not make themselves eat when they were not hungry as they were people with a small appetite, they also were not consistent with their weight lifting. I have the opposite problem of a big appetite and need to not eat when i am hungry, where as skinny men need to eat when they dont feel hungry (if they want to gain muscle).

But as I said before people like different shapes and sizes so I would not worry about it if i were you as someone will like your shape, i had many men interested in me when I was a size 8-10 and when I was a size 24, people have varying tastes.

its not as if the man in the photo looks like Jay Cutler, I could understand what you were saying if he looked like him but he simply doesnt.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 4:12 pm

The-Raven wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
CrazyCatLord wrote:
The-Raven wrote:
CrazyCatLord wrote:

do you mean this image?

well i dont agree with you. I trained as a fitness instructor and personal trainer and Ive met and been friends with lots of amateur natural body builders who did not take steroids or eat unhealthy and yet look very much like this chap in the photo. People are very variable in how much muscle they gain, for example i gain muscle really easily and can only do palates or i get far too chunky, where as others are 'hard gainers'.

In my experience of dating skinny men, they ate less than me and often forgot to eat and when pestered by me to eat properly and work out did gain muscle but they could not maintain it as they would not make themselves eat when they were not hungry as they were people with a small appetite, they also were not consistent with their weight lifting. I have the opposite problem of a big appetite and need to not eat when i am hungry, where as skinny men need to eat when they dont feel hungry (if they want to gain muscle).

But as I said before people like different shapes and sizes so I would not worry about it if i were you as someone will like your shape, i had many men interested in me when I was a size 8-10 and when I was a size 24, people have varying tastes.

its not as if the man in the photo looks like Jay Cutler, I could understand what you were saying if he looked like him but he simply doesnt.

Raven, they only tell their male buddies what they really take ;).

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 4:18 pm

mv wrote:
The-Raven wrote:
CrazyCatLord wrote:

do you mean this image?

I agree, The Raven. I don't ever *expect* men to look like this, but it's a nice perk when they do. Though his biceps scare me a little, I always wonder if the skin around that hurts, like if it's stretched too tightly.

Really? I don't find muscles all that attractive. Maybe a little but I never understood this female and even male obsession with muscles. To me it looks scary.

The-Raven
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 5:50 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
The-Raven wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
CrazyCatLord wrote:
The-Raven wrote:
CrazyCatLord wrote:

do you mean this image?

Raven, they only tell their male buddies what they really take ;).

think what you like.