I was followed by a shady figure and....

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2012, 6:30 pm

Ok, things went platonic with the previous lady , got a potential friend tho....

My next ....well..... 'target' is the new girl at the gym, a timid and an attractive blue-eyed reddish-haired young girl. Attempted to approach several times without appearing of following her or something through few chit-chat but she's not approachable, I could know her full name only after a week or so of this. Things were quite awkward.. from both sides.

Today as I was leaving the gym, I saw her leaving too behind me so i just said goodbye and went my way. After walking in the alley for a while, i noticed someone is being behind me all time, I looked back and she was there like 15 meters away, i just waved her - she waved back and i kept walking in the same pace (yea, i know i should have slowed down and taken the opportunity to walk with her).

Crossed the road, when into another alley, look at the cars' mirrors, and she was still there! (i was like, "she lives in my same neighborhood?". Finally i was there at my apartment block and she was still behind (so i was like, 'it's just on her way') , I just opened the block's entrance with my key and closed the door behind, while going up the stairs, i heard someone knocking the door, it was her saying 'hiii, can you open the door?'.

O_O

So i did and she was like "You live here??"

"No, i am a thief wanting to rob the place. Wanna a share?" I replied

She giggled as I continued "don't tell me you live here too without knowing it ?! O_o"

"No, my grandma lives here! and I lived here when i was a kid , i knew you when you were a boy, we spent nights in the shelter room down there during the war, don't you remember me?"

[to be continued] (it's too late..)

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 28 Mar 2012, 3:32 am, edited 4 times in total.

AScomposer13413
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2012, 6:44 pm

8O It started out kinda...um...interestingly! Maybe there's more in the future...?

diniesaur
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2012, 6:44 pm

Ohhh, man, that's crazy!

(P.S. I like the trollface)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 1:49 am

AScomposer13413 wrote:
8O It started out kinda...um...interestingly! Maybe there's more in the future...?

tonight....

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 9:07 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Ok, things went platonic with the previous lady , got a potential friend tho....

My next ....well..... 'target' is the new girl at the gym, a timid and an attractive blue-eyed reddish-haired young girl. Attempted to approach several times without appearing of following her or something through few chit-chat but she's not approachable, I could know her full name only after a week or so of this. Things were quite awkward.. from both sides.

Today as I was leaving the gym, I saw her leaving too behind me so i just said goodbye and went my way. After walking in the alley for a while, i noticed someone is being behind me all time, I looked back and she was there like 15 meters away, i just waved her - she waved back and i kept walking in the same pace (yea, i know i should have slowed down and taken the opportunity to walk with her).

Crossed the road, when into another alley, look at the cars' mirrors, and she was still there! (i was like, "she lives in my same neighborhood?". Finally i was there at my apartment block and she was still behind (so i was like, 'it's just on her way') , I just opened the block's entrance with my key and closed the door behind, while going up the stairs, i heard someone knocking the door, it was her saying 'hiii, can you open me the door?'.

O_O

She giggled as I continued "don't tell me you live here too without knowing it ?! O_o"

"No, my grandma lives here! and I lived here when i was a kid , i knew you when you were a boy, we spent nights in the shelter room down there during the war, don't you remember me?"

Is this a true story? Last time I was following a guy (we really did just happen to be walking in the same direction), he got nervous and ducked into the alley that ran parallel to the street.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 9:25 pm

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 11:16 pm

Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Crossed the road, when into another alley, look at the cars' mirrors, and she was still there! (i was like, "she lives in my same neighborhood?". Finally i was there at my apartment block and she was still behind (so i was like, 'it's just on her way') , I just opened the block's entrance with my key and closed the door behind, while going up the stairs, i heard someone knocking the door, it was her saying 'hiii, can you open me the door?'.

O_O

Is this a true story? Last time I was following a guy (we really did just happen to be walking in the same direction), he got nervous and ducked into the alley that ran parallel to the street.

D: what were you doing following him, miss

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 3:26 am

Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

O_O

Writing fiction isn't my thing

and who told you that i didn't get nervous? ;p

Yea, at first, she wasn't really 'following' me all the way, it happens that she was walking in the same direction and her app is few blocs away but she DID follow me at the end when i entered my bloc and knocked on that door because she wasn't going to visit her grandma, she just went home when we finished our little chat.

Guybrush_Threepwood
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 5:22 am

I'm riveted...I'm going to sit here and press refresh until the next chapter is posted ;)

Good job not freezing up at your door and blurting something awkward out :) It kinda seems like she is pointedly interested...good luck!

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 10:37 am

still waiting for rest of story

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 11:01 am

MXH wrote:
still waiting for rest of story
'

^ This

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 2:58 pm

1000Knives wrote:

Is that...?

Naw. Couldn't be.

to his Interest."

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 3:22 pm

ValentineWiggin wrote:
1000Knives wrote:

Is that...?

Naw. Couldn't be.

Yes, that's Keanu Reeves, the Matrix guy.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 3:55 pm

Was the shady figure a succubus?

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 8:16 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Yes, that's Keanu Reeves, the Matrix guy.

Yay memes.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 8:24 pm

The women you meet are all head-the-ball. What is up with you, man? ;)