Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TheHouseholdCat
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2012, 5:33 pm

Inyanook wrote:
Mine used to be really, really, exceptionally bad. I got it really very young (ten or eleven, I think) and for years it was kind of like the sensation you'd get if you got thwhacked really hard in the lower back by a baseball bat, and if that initial pain just continued for hours. And this would be for the entirety of the five or so days. The only thing that would help at all was a hot water bottle.

Thankfully after I altered my diet things changed for the better, but I still have horrible days.

It makes me much more likely to cry, too, and get caught up in a spiral of anxiety over tiny little things.

On a related note: anyone else ever blacked out or come close to it as a result of cramps? It wasn't anemia or anything — just the physical pain of it.

I once had really bad cramps. It felt like the time when my appendix was infected. I was really worried. I had to lie down in bed. I was worried it could also be something else. But the pain was gone the next day.

Usually, my cramps are ok. Last week was mild. ^^

"It's how they see things. It's a way of bringing class to an environment, and I say that pejoratively because, obviously, good music is good music however it's created, however it's motivated." - Thomas Newman