Page 8 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 8:38 am

piroflip wrote:
God exists because it says so in the bible and the bible is true because god says it is.
And the whole silly, supertitious nonesense gets passed from one brainwashed generation to the next.

"Piroflip" -- model helicopters, right? I love those things. Used to spend way too much time and money on them.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 10:49 am

AngelRho wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I'd like to get my wife to dress in a cheerleader outfit - with a teeny skirt - or in a maid outfit - again, with a teeny skirt. :twisted:

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

I was never really into cheerleaders, so meh... But I could totally go for the "French maid" look. "Catholic schoolgirl" is also hot IMO.

Ironically, my wife and I have decided that we want to send our kids to Catholic school. There's nothing naughty at all about their school uniforms, but there is another school in the area that allows the stereotypical blouse-and-plaid-skirt as a uniform option.

Japanese school girl uniforms, at least on an adult woman, look :twisted: hot.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

shrox
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 1:56 pm

piroflip wrote:
God exists because it says so in the bible and the bible is true because god says it is.
And the whole silly, supertitious nonesense gets passed from one brainwashed generation to the next.

Wow, you are way behind.

Anyway, we have proven a major contribution of religion. The Catholic Schoolgirl Look. No one can argue against that...well, I suppose the Amish might.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 2:00 pm

shrox wrote:
piroflip wrote:

Wow, you are way behind.

Anyway, we have proven a major contribution of religion. The Catholic Schoolgirl Look. No one can argue against that...well, I suppose the Amish might.

My problem with the Catholic Schoolgirl Look is it involves women wearing clothing

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 2:16 pm

shrox wrote:
piroflip wrote:

Wow, you are way behind.

What's odd is that it became so thought of as "sexy" over time. I mean, what is it about the uniform that isn't conservative? I mean, with the ones that are below the knee. Then again, I guess those aren't the normal ones. But they were in my school. I didn't go to a Catholic school, but the Lutheran girls at my school still often wore the plaid skirts, and that school had a "below the knee" length rule.

Cheerleader outfits, however, are intentionally slu*ty.

shrox
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 2:20 pm

Ragtime wrote:
shrox wrote:
piroflip wrote:

Wow, you are way behind.

What's odd is that it became so thought of as "sexy" over time. I mean, what is it about the uniform that isn't conservative? I mean, with the ones that are below the knee...

It's the allure of the hidden.

shrox
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 2:22 pm

Vigilans wrote:
shrox wrote:
piroflip wrote:

Wow, you are way behind.

My problem with the Catholic Schoolgirl Look is it involves women wearing clothing

Umm, that is what the velcro is for...or these:

[img][800:607]http://blog.modernmechanix.com/mags/PopularScience/2-1965/xray_specs.jpg[/img]

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 3:06 pm

Lol @ one of the most misused words in human history... "scientific".
Anything that is said to be "scientific"... "well, by golly, that's got to be true!" :o "It says so right there: 'scientific!' " :P

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 3:08 pm

Ragtime wrote:
Anything that is said to be "scientific"... "well, by golly, that's got to be true!" :o "It says so right there: 'scientific!' " :P

Slap scientific on something and little minds get excited :P

shrox
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 3:19 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Ragtime wrote:

Slap scientific on something and little minds get excited :P

It's funtronic!

slave
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 3:34 pm

Ragtime wrote:

Yeah!! Holy crap, all those genius scientists make up all that 'scientific' gobblegook and all those crazy people believe it and for no good reason. Sarc off

Btw, the computer that you typed your comment on was designed by the 'scientific' community. So if you despise Science so much why do you use it.

shrox
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 3:44 pm

slave wrote:
Ragtime wrote:

Yeah!! Holy crap, all those genius scientists make up all that 'scientific' gobblegook and all those crazy people believe it and for no good reason. Sarc off

Btw, the computer that you typed your comment on was designed by the 'scientific' community. So if you despise Science so much why do you use it.

I think he is referring to "marketing"....using the word science to further sales.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 3:44 pm

slave wrote:
Ragtime wrote:

That's not what he meant, I happen to agree with him, "Scientific" is often misused for products like those X-Ray glasses

shrox
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 3:47 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Sig: You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do

I just noticed that, it's pretty good!

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 4:13 pm

Ragtime wrote:
shrox wrote:
piroflip wrote:

Wow, you are way behind.

What's odd is that it became so thought of as "sexy" over time. I mean, what is it about the uniform that isn't conservative?

It's that the uniform is subtly altered to look sexy and reveal more than originally intended. To shorten the skirt, she just has to roll or tuck the top part of the skirt under the waistband. She can also undo the bottom button and tie the shirt tail in a knot just over the navel. It doesn't reveal all that much, but clearly sends the message that she means business.

There's nothing at all really sexy about the Catholic Schoolgirl look strictly speaking. It's the NAUGHTY Catholic Schoolgirl look, the look that says "I told the nun I got my period so I could cut class and smoke a joint behind the convent." She's the kind of girl many a boy with low self-esteem lost his virginity to because she got bored in the middle of Wednesday mass.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2012, 4:17 pm

shrox wrote:

Mennonite women have the sexiest ankles--IF you can catch a bad Mennonite chick walking around without wearing socks. Those girls can rock cross-trainer sneakers like no one else.