Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Aelfwine
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 May 2012, 4:44 am

I think intelligent discussions have to be difficult.
Also the difference between many of the discussions here and many idiotic internet discussions is that many people here try to think.
I think it is better to discuss with intelligent persons with other opinions than to discuss with persons with the same political or religious beliefs.
The logical consequence is a difficult discussion. It is more difficult when you are not a native English speaker.
(also you should be very careful and think before you post, one of my posts on wp was an idiotic mistake)

I think in general the world need more persons which are trying to think.

2000namesl8r
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 May 2012, 5:06 am

Aelfwine wrote:
I think intelligent discussions have to be difficult.
Also the difference between many of the discussions here and many idiotic internet discussions is that many people here try to think.
I think it is better to discuss with intelligent persons with other opinions than to discuss with persons with the same political or religious beliefs.
The logical consequence is a difficult discussion. It is more difficult when you are not a native English speaker.
(also you should be very careful and think before you post, one of my posts on wp was an idiotic mistake)

I think in general the world need more persons which are trying to think.

i agree. thinking literally isnt my strong point, but logically... i think 'your' mistake is not as bad as you might think, i know i havnt read it but if we didnt make mistakes then we would have stopped learning...

i stopped a jahovas whitness and said the lord lol said an eye for an eye and we would all go round blind... i said whats wrong with us all learning a hard lesson... :D