Do you wear the same clothes over and over?

Page 4 of 6 [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

LisaOfShades
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Dec 2012, 9:39 am

I change the shirt, but let the pant nearby, and often wear the same color theme until I switch pant color... I have my favorite shirts... and even if my closet is still full, I'll do laundry to wear my favorite set again. Because I feel good in them, and some sets are for special occasions. Or weather...

Enjoy~

jacked
Raven
Raven

25 Dec 2012, 10:19 pm

Not the same garments. They need to be clean.

I stick to the same exact type and color of pants, shirts etc... (Tan pants, blue shirt, same belt, same style shoe....)
I wear what I have been told I look good in over and over.
I wear the same sweater every year to Easter, Thanks Giving and Christmas diner.
It's a big deal now when I pull out the sweater, the kids think it's great!

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

27 Dec 2012, 8:00 am

Heavens, no. I'm a clean freak in this regard, save for my sports gear.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Guilliman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Dec 2012, 8:18 am

I do like consistency. But I don't have issues buying new clothes. I do take my time picking what I like though. Mostly colourful stuff with cartoon/game characters like Mario or cool science stuff printed on it. I did buy the exact same shoes once my previous ones were broken (had a hole in it making my socks wet). I figure, why risk getting bad shoes when the ones I had were great!

Webalina
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 11:42 pm

Only jeans, and usually for about 4 days in a row, which I don't think is very much. I might sometimes wear a blouse or T-shirt another day before laundry day if it looks OK and doesn't smell.

Webalina
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 11:42 pm

Only jeans, and usually for about 4 days in a row, which I don't think is very much. I might sometimes wear a blouse or T-shirt another day before laundry day if it looks OK and doesn't smell.

Dreycrux
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 1:13 pm

I only like 1 outfit the best so why would I wear anything else?

Sylvastor
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 1:21 pm

Oh yes, but I try some variety, otherwise I would walk around in stinky clothes. :P
I bought a cotton-coat in autumn 2012, I always wanted one and found one. I love the feeling of its material, the weight it has and many other factors which probably make it my favourite piece of clothing. I wish I could wear it all the time whenever I go somewhere!
However, I'm afraid the rain could damage it as it is made of cotton and I paid some money to own it (I even travelled to several cities and back to pick the best one in the stores I knew it was in, that was a torture and I was exhausted afterwards, but it was worth it, I'm very selective about clothing, especially if it is about trousers, that's why I hate to buy new ones, I'm annoyed by certain types of jeans..).

Other than that, I wear the same jeans most of the time and have a backup jeans in case it has to be washed.

lonelyguy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Jan 2013, 1:42 pm

I like to buy the same kind of clothes a lot..so might look that way..but i have lots of jeans and T shirts that are the same colour and trainers too..but the idea of wearing the same clothes over and over if they are dirty..no thanks..i prefer the clean feel :lol:

KnarlyDUDE09
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 2:06 pm

I change clothes everyday, but have the same type of clothes...usually I rotate between 5 different t-shirts, the same pair of trainers and 2-3 pairs of jeans in a week, plus one of two hoodies; either my blue one or the grey one, but before I just wore the blue one until my mum bought me the grey one. I do this because I like how these clothes feel and also to have sameness.

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjuB4 ... WnSA552Xjg

Sylvastor
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 2:08 pm

KnarlyDUDE09 wrote:
I change clothes everyday, but have the same type of clothes...usually I rotate between 5 different t-shirts, the same pair of trainers and 2-3 pairs of jeans in a week, plus one of two hoodies; either my blue one or the grey one, but before I just wore the blue one until my mum bought me the grey one. I do this because I like how these clothes feel and also to have sameness.

Yes, this sums it up for me. :)

TheValk
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 2:12 pm

I wear many of the same clothes I used to wear in high school and it's been ages since then; plenty of new stuff too. I'm not in the open too often so I usually change sweaters once in a month or so (I do not detect most smells and need assistance with figuring out if it's time for that) and jeans maybe once a season or so.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 2:15 pm

If I changed clothes every day I'd go broke and have big piles of laundry all the time. I have to go to the laundromat to wash my clothes and it's not very reliable either. Once they were closed for a month. You never know if they'll be open.

Sanctus
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 2:32 pm

Yes, absolutely. I usually have one favourite pair of jeans and 2,3 favourite shirts, and only wear something different when I absolutely have to. And I don't change my clothes as often as other people, I usually wear a shirt for 2 weeks and trousers even longer (except in summer). This seems disgusting to a lot of people, but I don't see any reason to change, when my clothes still smell and look good. I barely sweat anyways.

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 2:59 pm

I tend to wear my favorite shirts and pants/shorts/utility kilt/M.U.G. once or twice a week. To most people, it may seem that I wear the same thing all the time, but I surmise having multiples of any garment or owning several shirts of the same band would give such an illusion.

When it comes to sleepwear, I have three shirts and three pairs of shorts that I cycle through.

Chloe33
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 9:31 pm

Yes i wear the same clothes over and over, they are comfy.