Not sure 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Should be used in moderation if the situation calls for it 20%  20%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 50

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 8:56 pm

HerrGrimm wrote:
All I have to say is, if DC, ArrantPariah, etc. get their way, it is one step closer to my dream thread of "Nazi Music vs. Communist Music"...

I do not think DC and ArrantPariah want the same things at all. DC actually has a position that is reasonable, and I was not referring to people with reasonable positions when I mention "stupid anti-censorship arguments" or the like

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 9:00 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Raptor, you must spend a lot of time thinking about men in love! Don't worry brah, I trust you!

Actually I wasn't referring to you............. although I do suspect you've played the part of informer and probably can be tied to 1 or 2 of the 1,586 terms of use warnings I've received in the past year.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 9:06 pm

Raptor wrote:
I'll just say that whatever you do don't call a certain person in this little love quarrel a "troll" or he'll tell on you.
Trust me.......

Raptor: I didn't tell on you. I also got in trouble for calling you "Vice Troll."

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 9:07 pm

Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Raptor, you must spend a lot of time thinking about men in love! Don't worry brah, I trust you!

Actually I wasn't referring to you............. although I do suspect you've played the part of informer and probably can be tied to 1 or 2 of the 1,586 terms of use warnings I've received in the past year.

Is a touch of paranoia setting in?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 9:07 pm

HerrGrimm wrote:

Quote:
All I have to say is, if DC, ArrantPariah, etc. get their way, it is one step closer to my dream thread of "Nazi Music vs. Communist Music"...

That would be an interesting thread...........

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 9:21 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

Hardly.........
:roll:

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 9:26 pm

Raptor wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

Hardly.........

Are your guns loaded?

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 9:30 pm

Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

I don't think so, I have only reported things that have involved threats, or long term harassment, neither of which have occurred to me particularly often. You may not believe me but I find our occasional passive-aggressive exchanges very amusing in a good way

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 9:33 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

I don't think so, I have only reported things that have involved threats, or long term harassment, neither of which have occurred to me particularly often. You may not believe me but I find our occasional passive-aggressive exchanges very amusing in a good way

I'm now up to 1,587 and you were away for a while so you must have done something......

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 9:34 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
Raptor wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

Hardly.........

Are your guns loaded?

I'm tellin.......

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 9:35 pm

Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

I'm now up to 1,587 and you were away for a while so you must have done something......

You should try to surpass your post count :lol:

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 9:42 pm

Raptor wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Raptor wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

Hardly.........

Are your guns loaded?

I'm tellin.......

I'm so scared. :cry:

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 10:27 pm

Vigilans wrote:
I don't think so, I have only reported things that have involved threats, or long term harassment...

Aside from obvious things like spam, IMHO those two things should largely be the only causes of official action in PPR; trying to police this place for "offensive content" and "hate speech" just causes more trouble and creates more member/moderator friction than simply letting the purveyors of those things reap what they sow in terms of member response. Telling people that they can't even talk about certain subjects just lends those subjects a certain nobility of persecution, where simply allowing them to be shot down in open discussion is both easier and more likely to cause people to rethink their views. I think this forum is actually more self regulating than most people would give it credit for, especially compared to a real cesspit like L&D... :lol:

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2012, 8:08 am

Vigilans wrote:
You have contributed absolutely nothing to the thread's actual topic
Does he ever contribute to any topic at all?

edgewaters
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2012, 8:11 am

AceOfSpades wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

I happen to enjoy Vigilans' laconic but humorous and insightful commentary.

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2012, 8:56 am

edgewaters wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

I happen to enjoy Vigilans' laconic but humorous and insightful commentary.
I was talking about pandabear/ArrantPariah :?