Page 2 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

01 Jun 2012, 11:21 pm

we have become desensitized to the terrorist threat, now the corperate media is trying to scare the chit out of us with freakin zombies.

What next?
A cannibal risk index will remain between elevated and high?
Homeland security will assume we are all cannibals untill proven innocent?
We must have higher powered x-rays at airports to determine if we have other's body parts in our stomach before boarding a plane?

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 1:45 am

The end is nigh! Image

Last edited by Apple_in_my_Eye on 02 Jun 2012, 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 2:10 am

If there is a zombie apocalypse I will want a supply of drugs and some German WW2 equipment to fight the zombies with. Hell if there is a zombie apocalypse I have to live out that special intrest :twisted: I especially want one of those flame throwers :lol: .

Last edited by Sweetleaf on 02 Jun 2012, 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 2:21 am

snapcap wrote:
Inventor wrote:

I did read it had been traced to a rapidly spreading Virus, but that was on 4chan.

Are you talking about what was supposed to be spreading by kissing bugs?

That is the one, but there is also a move telling people that system 32 files are just there to slow your computer down, and they should delete them. Removing dumb people from the internet does make some sense.

Back to unreality, zombies come from zombies, which are made with drugs. Not the living dead, but the living with no will of their own. Florida is where we have all those Island people with their quaint religious practices, and fake ID.

Some of the things they have been caught bringing in for religious reasons lead me to believe they are using the traditional methods in America.

Now zombie drugs are supposed to put a person in a trance state, and they can be left in park, laid in a tomb, or taken out to cut cane. Some were supposed to have been enslaved for years. Zombies have no will, and will eat what they are told to eat.

While most people know that many groups will put something in your food or drink, and hence avoid family, Voodoo Cults, and night clubs, America has a lot of people who will pay for anything you call a drug, and has some effect on them. I have been reading Toxocology reports that show what people had in them when they died. I had to look it up, mostly things used by Vets, Ranchers, which are now being marketed in the cities.

So it is an open door for some Voodoo storefront religion in Florida to bring down the spirits, and show their power. Their Day Religion already has people eating flesh and drinking blood every Sunday.

Since it comes in the form of wine that magically transforms into blood, they can legally give it to children.

The Gods of the Night like Rum, Tobacco, Ganga, Blood, and Human Sacrifice. Also their music has a much better beat.

The watershed of religion is some people think there are good gods that care, even if that was so, what are they going to do, forgive you? Some well known gods just like to watch people suffer, The Greek gods created people so they could torture them.

In Haiti there is ample evidence that the gods really hate Haitans. It is another form of government to bribe. So chickens and goats are slaughtered, the gods get some of the rum and ganga, and the parties are great. Someone has to act to kill the witches that are putting curses on people, I will send my zombie to eat your face works.

Sometimes they sacrifice children, if you want something you have to pay something, and after a thousand years of giving the black robed priests their pick of the cutest boys, people are now denying their gifts to the gods.

The boys were told to love God, The Church, The Priests, and sent to learn to be Alter boys. Never speak against the church, and what do Alter Boys wear under their robe? Nothing, it would be impure, the priests are to be obeyed, mom said so. Their first task is to get undressed with the priest watching.

Voodoo only kills them, pours their blood over the alter. There is an offshoot in Mexico, They sacrifice ten year old boys to a saint with a skull for a face.

In New Mexico The Flagalantes have been using a whip for five hundred years. It is not a small whip, it is a blood sacrifice, Mortifcation of the Flesh, The Trinity, The Ten Commandments, The Books of the Bible. Parents introduce their children to the cult.

Having been punished for their sins and then some, they are allowed some extra privleges. Children of less religious families vanish, for The Feast of Repentance.

Think on the terms, Freedom of Religion. Seperation of Church and State. The dunking stool where witches were drowned, the hangings in Salem, were religious, and the Civil Law had nothing to say. Those we know about, because they were public.

There were other trials where for crimes against god too horrible to mention, the person was taken out and stoned, drowned, hung, by their church.

Minor sinners and children were shown the error of their ways by the whole congragation. People who did not join vanished.

The Puritans came to America so they could purify their community of the ungodly. They hung them.

Making zombies is protected as religion in the Constitution.

Sure some of them get out of hand, but look at the damage done by TV preachers, we have not closed churches.

You cannot just be tolerant of Multiculturalism, you must fully accept that other people have their own views, and just as much right to them as you do yours.

It is late to complain about the five million burned at the stake, sure, a few were not witches, or possessed, but look at the greater good, the sense of community the people watching gained.

When after her first communion some little girl in New Mexico follows her mother and older sisters and has the Trinity cut in her back with a whip till blood runs in sheets, see it for what it is, a Spiritual Tradition shared by the whole family. She is making herself and her family proud of their religion, and upholding their standing in the community.

The Saint with the skull face is very popular in Mexico, and what can you offer death? The one legal case that came out was likely turned in by the followers, the children were kidnapped, stolen, which is an impure offering. They have a right to defend their faith, and insist on freely given offerings.

Bad zombies will of course be shot, locked up, but we cannoot condem all zombies because of the behavior of a few. That would be preduice, we would be bigots, zombiphobes, and racists.

Freedom is everyone being able to worship their own gods in their own way.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 2:38 am

jojobean wrote:
we have become desensitized to the terrorist threat, now the corperate media is trying to scare the chit out of us with freakin zombies.

What next?
We must have higher powered x-rays at airports to determine if we have other's body parts in our stomach before boarding a plane?

Well unless there were actually zombies coming towards me, I don't think zombies would scare the sh** out of me, and even then I don't know but it could be possible. I don't know it is hard to say how one would react to such a thing.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2012, 4:43 am

Hollywood has some great zombie watching at night, Los Angeles around 6th and LA is good for zombie watching during the day if you dress way down and travel in a group (or stay in the car with the doors locked and windows up), but stay away at night! 8O

There are some parts of LA where if you got stranded there at night, after the fact there would be some people sympathetic to you if you got out a shotgun and started blowing people's heads off! :lol:

jojobean wrote:

What next?

Human flesh wouldn't show up in the GI tract unless you eat bones. They would have to do a stool sample or develop a rectal probe for that, but I'd rather not give TSA any new ideas, especially since they would likely use the thing to check for cavities while they are at it. They could check for brains, but that would be time consuming. There are a lot of living people that are for all functional purposes immune to zombies since they lack a brain to begin with, and as they pass through checkpoints, TSA could give them job applications. :P

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2012, 4:54 pm

So here's a twist--looks like bath salts were not involved:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wor ... le4375116/

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2012, 4:58 pm

I've heard of this, but from what I heard the guy was on drugs simular to PCP. And I imagine the victim did not turn into a zombie which he would have if the attacker was one considering the biting.

So don't think its the zombie apocalypse just yet.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2012, 5:01 pm

visagrunt wrote:

Hmm well as interesting as that is, I doubt the marijuana is what caused that behavior.

edgewaters
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2012, 5:08 pm

visagrunt wrote:

Uh-oh ... it's ... Reefer Madness!! !

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2012, 5:10 pm

jojobean wrote:

They're doing something stranger here. They're researching the idea of introducing casual x-ray body scanners in public spaces to spy on people.

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2012, 5:29 pm

visagrunt wrote:
So here's a twist--looks like bath salts were not involved

Scheesh, that's even more scary!

edgewaters wrote:
Uh-oh ... it's ... Reefer Madness!! !

Nooooooo!
I can't think it was caused by sweet MaryJane.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2012, 5:45 pm

I don't think it was caused by marijuana, either. But it now means that someone is going to have to find something other than bath salts to scapegoat.

And maybe, just maybe, the woeful state of mental health care just might come under the microscope.

Oh, what am I saying. Of course it won't. That was just the naiveté speaking.

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2012, 6:15 pm

visagrunt wrote:
I don't think it was caused by marijuana, either. But it now means that someone is going to have to find something other than bath salts to scapegoat.

And maybe, just maybe, the woeful state of mental health care just might come under the microscope.

Maybe . .. that would be a good result. I hate to think what was going on with him to do something like that.

There was a case in Canada a few years ago about a man who cut off the head of the guy sitting next to him on a coach bus. He was found to be schizophrenic, but that doesn't change the horror of the act.

It's scary, the s**t that can happen. Preventing it is the best option, but it can never be 100%.

It would have been better if the scapegoat was the bath salts.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2012, 8:13 pm

Ann2011 wrote:
visagrunt wrote:

Maybe . .. that would be a good result. I hate to think what was going on with him to do something like that.

There was a case in Canada a few years ago about a man who cut off the head of the guy sitting next to him on a coach bus. He was found to be schizophrenic, but that doesn't change the horror of the act.

It's scary, the sh** that can happen. Preventing it is the best option, but it can never be 100%.

It would have been better if the scapegoat was the bath salts.

I think you can probably make a good case for the face eating zombie having been schizophrenic - - though as he's now dead, there's no way to prove it for sure.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2012, 8:29 pm

Rabies? How does that present in humans?