Post something that made you LAUGH today!

Page 3 of 46 [ 736 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 46  Next

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2014, 4:17 pm

I was on a meeting with my old friends and we decided to do some personality tests for fun. I was getting unusual results compared to them. One test called me "Bossy", other "Iron", next one "Joda" (well, it wasn't that bad, Joda is my favorite character of Star Wars) then it come to "Which character from Harry Potter are you?" test. Before talking it I said: "I bet I get Voldemort" as a joke. Then got to the questions. I was answering honestly, I was thinking I am going to get a good character, I'm not evil at all. Then...

I really got Voldemort!

I was chucking for next a few minutes and I couldn't stop. :lol: I mean - C'mon! Why me?! And how did I predict it coming? Am I really that evil?

On the other hand my friend got pissed up even more than me since she ended up as Hermione - she honestly hates Hermione, she thinks it is badly developed character. But I kinda see the similarity - both are intelligent and both spend way too much time in library. I got spanked for admitting the fact. :lol: .

DarkAscent
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jul 2014, 6:32 am

This made me laugh. Might be a bit rude though. :lol:

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2014, 7:34 am

DarkAscent wrote:

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Don't tell me...
I found a spider near my face last night.

DarkAscent
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jul 2014, 11:05 am

Kiriae wrote:
DarkAscent wrote:

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Don't tell me...
I found a spider near my face last night.

Yep. It was bound to have been rubbing its willy on your face then...

Yerbofe
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jul 2014, 6:35 pm

A jeopardy contestant responded to a clue about a person known for chasing Icabod Crane with "who is The Legend of Sleepy Hollow?"
Generally I sympathize with contestants, and it is easy to miss a crucial part of the clue, especially when you are preoccupied with other things, but clearly he knew he was supposed to respond with the name of a character.
I am amused by the idea of conflating the title of a work with a character's or participant's name (like referring to the lead singer of Green Day as :Green Day") and that one is such a stretch that I rather lost my composure.
I laugh at things that require explanations.

Here
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jul 2014, 6:23 pm

We would laugh more if this discussion thread didn't get "lost in the shuffle" so often!

My laugh today came from posting....the above!

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2014, 11:34 am

the words "neti pots".

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2015, 12:51 am

I was playing my Tomadachi Life game on 3DS. I had just created a Mii with a creepy skull-like head and face, named him Doctor Skellman, or Dr. Skell for his nickname, and I dressed him in a lab coat so he looks like an undead mad scientist. Actually he's based on a cartoon character I made who works in a hospital for monsters. Tonight, one of my other Miis, the one that's supposed to be me, was asleep and dreaming that she was dressing up in front of a mirror and then her reflection changed to that of Dr. Skell of all the Miis I've made, and then she looked at me with big saucer eyes, it was too funny.
I took pictures, too. :mrgreen:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2015, 10:51 pm

I was playing my Tomadachi game, again, and a Mii had a "problem" where a mysterious person wants to talk to them on the roof of the apartment building and they ask me if they should. I have seen this many times now, where a thinly disguised Mii appears when the other goes up on the roof. says something random to them, and then leaves but today the disguised Mii said something I never heard before that made me laugh out loud: "I mostly come up here whenever I have to fart."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've seen the Miis pass wind in their apartments and other mild bathroom humor, but I didn't think they actually said the word "fart". One time I tried to type the word "art" and it said I couldn't. I have no idea why, I wondered because it can be changed to fart? On the other hand, I was allowed to type "root beer", with the words separately.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2015, 12:57 am

Well, I'm probably a reeeally terrible person for doing so, but I was watching a bunch of really scary and disturbing commercials and PSA's from different countries, and there was one about AIDS where a lady is actually nude and humping an equally nude man... who turns out to be Hitler.

The message was about how AIDS is like Hitler because he killed a lot of people but seeing him suddenly look up and smile at the camera was sudden and unexpected, so LOL.

JerryM
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Mar 2015, 2:55 am

I love Tomodachi Life. It's always hilarious checking to see what my Miis have been up to since I've been gone. My favorite was when my friend asked me to create him and he immediately started asking out someone half his age then went into a depression. My friend's reaction was hilarious (he wanted me to recreate him cause I 'must have done something wrong').

On topic, I laughed today when I listened to my Mitch Hedberg CD. Probably heard it a hundred times but it's still hilarious.

Taylor1002
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2015, 2:19 pm

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 3:23 pm

I was on Cakewrecks and there was this one cupcake that was supposed to look like a turkey, but it looked like...well I thought it looked more like poop than what other people suggested.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 9:26 am

"CBS this Morning" just aired a piece on Frank Sinatra, and Mo Rocka interviewed his 3 kids. Mo asked Nancy Sinatra if it was true that her dad was a big tipper. She said it was----and, that one time he tipped a valet $200, and the kid said: "Oh, thankyou, Mr. Sinatra----that's the biggest tip I ever got, in my WHOLE life----the second largest, was $100." Frank asked him: "Oh, yeah----what cheapskate gave you THAT?" The valet said: "YOU did, Mr. Sinatra!"

I've never been much of a fan of Frank Sinatra (just because I'm not much of a fan of crooners----but, I liked his film work, better----and I can appreciate that he had talent); but, I thought that was funny!

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2015, 10:39 pm

I was watching "Meant Tweets" to celebrities. Some of their (usually) deadpan reactions are actually pretty funny. One person pointed out that the tweet used both ha ha and lol in the same sentence. Another tweet said that this guy a face like a crabapple, and then he said he didn't even know what a crabapple was!

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2015, 1:17 pm

My cat was chasing and pouncing on his tail. He must be 7 or 8 years old now but he's still a kitten at heart.