Veteran

12 Jun 2012, 6:31 pm

Click link
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt200912.html

joannaaleksandra
Toucan
Toucan

15 Jun 2012, 8:16 am

My career plans are the following: specializing in child neurology and working as a doctor and a scientist (I am going to research neurodegenerative diseases in children)

kill231
Toucan
Toucan

15 Jun 2012, 8:55 am

Mine would involve business (accounting), maths or physics most likely theoretical physics.

Einfari
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2012, 12:06 am

I'm majoring in biology and want to become a geneticist. I'm starting college in less than 10 weeks, which is kind of scary. At least I got high school a year early. I can save some money because I'll be in college for 8ish years for my Doctorate.

zzmondo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2012, 12:15 am

I'm planning on becoming involved in research for cognitive psychology. It's something I always found interesting.

Reindeer
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jun 2012, 12:46 pm

My career plans are either to become a theoretically/nuclear physicist or a datalogist :)

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

17 Jun 2012, 1:13 pm

I want to end up a Pediatric Psychologist.

Sempiternal
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2012, 1:40 am

I have several options.

The first is psychiatry, because my parents want me to go into medicine and I wanted to combine medicine with one of my (special) interests. And I'd also like to go into theoretical physics or astrophysics. :D

USMCnBNSFdude
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2012, 2:55 am

Go to a senior military college (not the academy's; something like Texas A&M or Norwhich). I don't know what I'd major in, but it would probably be something history related.

Do 8 to 10 years in the Navy as a pilot: I don't care what I fly, so long as I get to fly.

After that I might go to a War College and get a masters degree then work in the pentagon as an analyst or advisor before retiring to civilian life, or retire early and become either a military history teacher, a screenwriter, a buisness manager for some railroad, or even a yard master.

If I could just figure out how to draw better I might screw everything in the last paragraph and become a cartoonist, but I don't trust my skills will get any better before then.