Barack & Michelle Obama disbarred from Illinois Bar

Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 6:18 am

cyberdad wrote:
Conversely Romney has John Lauber's blood on his hands. Romney sounds like a nasty piece of work.

not really blood, more like blond hair clippings crudely hacked-off using arts and crafts scissors. but all would be forgiven if only willard would submit to being forcibly restrained and shaved of his own gloriously well-maintained hair, and also to being taunted with his own words: "attagirl!". :wink: what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

oh, and also if he would stop hiding from his romneycare. :twisted:

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 7:09 am

cyberdad wrote:
Longshanks wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
romney doesn't have a heart. obama is better.

That's quite bold for a liberal - considering that Obama has Brian Terry's blood on his hands.

Longshanks

Conversely Romney has John Lauber's blood on his hands. Romney sounds like a nasty piece of work.

STOP PERSECUTING HIM FOR HIS RELIGION OKAY!! ;)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 8:27 am

^^^
his religion is an interesting one, no persecuting him for THAT. it is the LEADERSHIP therein that is downright scary! no, i will only "persecute" him for being a gay-bashing patrician bully who is as out of touch with the 99% as his stablemate, GHWB. i remember a political cartoon depicting him at the supermarket in the checkout line, trying to scan a can of "compassionate conservative" beans, and it wouldn't scan, and he didn't get why. :scratch: :?

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 9:14 am

cyberdad wrote:
Delphiki wrote:
Marybird wrote:
WP is not a racist site. Please find an appropriate forum to post your rants.
He was not being racist, that was not what his post was about. I think he just worded number 3 badly to where it could give that impression.

LOL! I think you are giving his right wing monologue a little too much credit.
What? I never said I agree with the post, I just didn't like him getting wrongly accused of being racist. Because he put the word black as a descriptor he is racist :roll:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 8:47 pm

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

not really blood, more like blond hair clippings crudely hacked-off using arts and crafts scissors. but all would be forgiven if only willard would submit to being forcibly restrained and shaved of his own gloriously well-maintained hair, and also to being taunted with his own words: "attagirl!". :wink: what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

I understand that John Lauber committed suicide and that his direct family blame Romney for his downward spiral following his humiliation. That's what I mean't. Romney is being disingenuous claiming he couldn't remember Lauber or does this mean he bullied so many kids that he couldn't remember which one of his bullying victims was John? Also rumors he actively denounced interracial marriage in his early years of politics. Certainly not presidential material.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 8:50 pm

Delphiki wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Delphiki wrote:
Marybird wrote:
He was not being racist, that was not what his post was about. I think he just worded number 3 badly to where it could give that impression.

What? I never said I agree with the post, I just didn't like him getting wrongly accused of being racist. Because he put the word black as a descriptor he is racist :roll:

We have the same type of right wing nutcases in Australia, find all sorts of conspiracy theories against left wing politicians. Their profiles are always the same, anti-welfare, gun owners and anti-immigration.

johansen
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Jun 2012, 9:42 pm

I suggest you all buy a plane ticket, meet up somewhere and watch Dreams of My Real Father. :lol:

I should warn you though: just as 9/11 was meant to be obvious, Obama's illegitimate presidency is likewise designed to be a diversion from bigger issues.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 9:59 pm

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

I understand that John Lauber committed suicide and that his direct family blame Romney for his downward spiral following his humiliation. That's what I mean't. Romney is being disingenuous claiming he couldn't remember Lauber or does this mean he bullied so many kids that he couldn't remember which one of his bullying victims was John? Also rumors he actively denounced interracial marriage in his early years of politics. Certainly not presidential material.

If those rumors that Mittens had opposed interracial marriage were to be proven true, than his campaign would be dead in the water.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2012, 2:46 am

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

from what i read, he died of liver cancer at seattle's northwest hospital [hospice center] in december of 2004- (clicky here!)
and his family [republicans from what i've read] treated him as the "black sheep," and lauber's family expressed displeasure at democrats for making this a campaign issue, they were embarrassed over their name being attached to this story.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2012, 3:33 am

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

from what i read, he died of liver cancer at seattle's northwest hospital [hospice center] in december of 2004- (clicky here!)
and his family [republicans from what i've read] treated him as the "black sheep," and lauber's family expressed displeasure at democrats for making this a campaign issue, they were embarrassed over their name being attached to this story.

Buttholes. :ncool:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2012, 4:27 am

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

My source is a left wing rag indicates he "drank" himself to death. However in retrospect it's probably a long bow to directly tie his drinking with Mitt Romney.

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2012, 1:19 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Delphiki wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Delphiki wrote:
Marybird wrote:

We have the same type of right wing nutcases in Australia, find all sorts of conspiracy theories against left wing politicians. Their profiles are always the same, anti-welfare, gun owners and anti-immigration.
But how could this not be true??? The OP said he checked it out himself and it is legit, so there! :wink:

gotwake
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jun 2012, 7:41 pm

Marybird wrote:

This is a joke, right? He said nothing about race. Can people please stop insinuating that people who dislike Obama are racist. It's pretty damned intellectually offensive. I'm sure some will say, "Oh just look at *any given conservative*, he likes guns, wants to curb welfare, he HAS to be racist". Which makes absolutely no sense.

Actually my black friend Shaun is over hear right now. Let me tell him about this post.

Yep- he's pissed off. I'll let him talk:
-
I'm PISSED. I marched in two parades this year. Both for Republicans. I am getting sick of democrats telling people that republicans are the ones who are racist; then THEY automatically assume that I am voting for the black guy. I go to the firing range sometimes. I have a gun and permit. I want less illegal immigration so that can get better jobs and don't ever have to use government help.
-
Makes me think of a video on Youtube I saw. There was a many in a suit holding a sign that said "Obama = Keynesian?". His supporters were (going) crazy. "WHAT! Are you calling the President a kee-ee-shin?! HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN TO SOUTH AMERICA!" People need to use maps and books again.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2012, 9:31 pm

gotwake wrote:
Marybird wrote:

This is a joke, right? He said nothing about race. Can people please stop insinuating that people who dislike Obama are racist. It's pretty damned intellectually offensive. I'm sure some will say, "Oh just look at *any given conservative*, he likes guns, wants to curb welfare, he HAS to be racist". Which makes absolutely no sense.

Actually my black friend Shaun is over hear right now. Let me tell him about this post.

-
I'm PISSED. I marched in two parades this year. Both for Republicans. I am getting sick of democrats telling people that republicans are the ones who are racist; then THEY automatically assume that I am voting for the black guy. I go to the firing range sometimes. I have a gun and permit. I want less illegal immigration so that can get better jobs and don't ever have to use government help.
-
Makes me think of a video on Youtube I saw. There was a many in a suit holding a sign that said "Obama = Keynesian?". His supporters were (going) crazy. "WHAT! Are you calling the President a kee-ee-shin?! HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN TO SOUTH AMERICA!" People need to use maps and books again.

Well, you can tell your friend Shaun that illegals are hardly taking "better jobs." In fact the jobs they are doing are almost always the ones most of us Americans think of as demeaning and below us. You can add that illegals are being used as a scapegoat by Republicans, the same way they've scapegoated blacks, gays, and other unpopular minorities they perceive as too weak to fight back.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2012, 9:57 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
gotwake wrote:
Marybird wrote:

-
-

Well, you can tell your friend Shaun that illegals are hardly taking "better jobs." In fact the jobs they are doing are almost always the ones most of us Americans think of as demeaning and below us. You can add that illegals are being used as a scapegoat by Republicans, the same way they've scapegoated blacks, gays, and other unpopular minorities they perceive as too weak to fight back.

This :thumleft: