Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2012, 9:34 pm

I like taking whole coffee beans and swallowing them like pills lol

Declension
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2012, 10:17 pm

Flat whites all the way! A flat white is an Australasian style of coffee which is essentially the same as a latte (espresso and milk microfoam), but is presented differently.

I either order them at a local cafe, or I make them at home, creating the microfoam with a steamer attached to our coffee machine. When you order a flat white at a New Zealand cafe, it is common for them to draw a silver fern (national symbol) in it, which is the origin of my avatar.

VIDEODROME
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2012, 1:42 am

Stopped by the coffee shop and grabbed a good Black & Tan coffee.

CSBurks
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2012, 5:35 am

Prefer tea. Earl Grey, specifically.

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2012, 8:35 am

A coworker of mine visited Sweden and Norway. I told her that the Swedes are the biggest consumers of coffee in the world. She says she doesn't really like coffee, but since I told her this, she decided to try it and that it was the best coffee she had ever tasted. She drank it black with no sugar or cream in it. Not even a pastry to accompany it.lol

I myself have always wanted to try kopi luwak. It's supposed to be the best and most expensive coffee in the world. Although most people I know say they will never drink it. Can anyone guess why? :lol:

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain