Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

The_Final_Boss
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Jun 2012, 3:47 pm

Not really. In, wet self, apply showergel, wash it off [maybe wash hair] and out.

Maybe maximum 15 minutes, but usually not

Moonpenny
Raven
Raven

29 Jun 2012, 5:21 pm

I just can't stay 'in the moment' in the shower. It's like when you're absolutely exhausted and you really can't keep your eyes open. I'll start shampooing my hair or washing my leg or something, and then the next thing I know 10 minutes have gone by. I'll snap out of it, go into the next part of my routine, and then I'm off into the zone again. I know it's a terrible waste of water and electricity, but I can rarely get out of the shower in less than 45 minutes (it doesn't help that I can't stand up for even three minutes, so I'm sitting on a nice comfortable shower stool). No idea whether it's an AS thing or not, but I wish I didn't zone out immediately the water hits my head, I could get up a lot later in the mornings for a start!

Rebel_Nowe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2012, 5:24 pm

I try not to take long showers, but I have my routine that I've mostly stuck to since I was a kid, so I never get a quick shower. The only change I've ever really made was adding a face wash to the mix once I needed it as a teenager. When I need to take a fast shower for some reason, I try to never not be physically multitasking.

Bunnynose
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Jun 2012, 5:40 pm

Love taking long, hot showers. Also enjoy taking long, hot soaks but haven't taken one in years. But I live in an area that's perpetually under drought conditions, so wasting water via long showers is just not the thing to do.