Page 19 of 21 [ 325 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 6:52 pm

Kinme wrote:
That will be moldy, I'm sure.

That's the joke - hope you like mushrooms! ;)

mv
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 7:41 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
AScomposer13413 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Females want respect, love, comfort, security, and Intimacy and of course chocolate. :D

Does it matter what kind of chocolate or can I give her various kinda to let her taste test them? :P

No, just take her into a candy shop, browse the chocolate section, and let her show you what she likes by what she goes for the most. nothing needs to be said :P

PINK POPCORN, CANDY FLOSS, TURKISH DELIGHT AND MARZIPAN!! !! !! !

What's marzipan?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marzipan

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 7:48 pm

ladies ladies ladies, look no further!
Come with me for a cruse upon my Arabian yacht as we sail the sandy seas.
enjoy the fine selection of all the common and rare chocolates and candies from around the world, as we drink deep the finest wines.
Enjoy all the most wonderful eclectic musics that our world has to offer, while we dance to our own rhythm of life.
Enjoy the tides of the world crashing upon distant shores as we make love to the rhythm of our own rising tides.
Choose all the finest cloths and shoes that the world has to offer, dancing upon your skin with the greatest of delights.
See all the sites the world has to offer, as we travel hand in hand with the moon of each others eyes reflected within each others hearts and lives..
You can have it all with me, a merchant of travail, a poor gypsy of the night.

:twisted:

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 8:05 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Females want respect, love, comfort, security, and Intimacy and of course chocolate. :D

There's an ice cream flavor at my grocery (I often just wander around, looking at things...)
called "Death by Chocolate".

What a way to go!

Seriously, though. When was the last time you saw chocolate being marketed using a man?
I dunno if that's just a stereotype, or if there really is something physiological going on with women and chocolate, more so than men.

to his Interest."

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 11:08 pm

ValentineWiggin wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

There's an ice cream flavor at my grocery (I often just wander around, looking at things...)
called "Death by Chocolate".

What a way to go!

Seriously, though. When was the last time you saw chocolate being marketed using a man?
I dunno if that's just a stereotype, or if there really is something physiological going on with women and chocolate, more so than men.
Good question there, I don't know why either, I am a guy and I like chocolate but other than that it just tastes good. When they show women eating chocolate they act like they are about to have an orgasm or something.From observation a lot of women get amorous about the thought of chocolate perhaps its the chemicals in it that interferes with the hormones or something. I dont know 100% though because I am not a female but I will try to understand the best I can. That aside however the earlier posts lists are the only logical things I can think of what females want as a man in the most honest, neutral, non chauvanist, way possible. Because in a way men want some of those things too even though we wont admit it, most of us anyway. In a rather simplified explanation and non biased as a man I believe women as human beings want to feel accepted, respected, comforted, affection, someone who cares about them, compassion and most of all love.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 11:11 pm

http://consumerist.com/2011/01/women-la ... -sexy.html

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 11:18 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
http://consumerist.com/2011/01/women-laugh-alone-with-salad-but-chocolate-makes-us-sexy.html

haha salad, you're so hilarious

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2012, 12:32 am

hyperlexian wrote:
http://consumerist.com/2011/01/women-laugh-alone-with-salad-but-chocolate-makes-us-sexy.html

Is it me or is the look on the lady about to eat chocolate look like she looks like she is substituting eating the chocolate from eating my flesh?! !! FEEDIN FRENZY!! ! 8O

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2012, 12:45 pm

How have I never heard of this site before?
8O
~bookmarked~

to his Interest."

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2012, 2:52 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

Is it me or is the look on the lady about to eat chocolate look like she looks like she is substituting eating the chocolate from eating my flesh?! !! FEEDIN FRENZY!! ! 8O
I was also going to say she is substituting something else but then the thread would be moved to the Adult Autism issues discussion. :lol:

eddyr
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jul 2012, 5:53 pm

hyperlexian wrote:

Sex sells!

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2012, 6:06 pm

If chocolate is orgasmic, are salads, then, hilarious?

to his Interest."

eddyr
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jul 2012, 6:11 pm

ValentineWiggin wrote:
If chocolate is orgasmic, are salads, then, hilarious?

A dysfunction of some sort, but I shan't elaborate any further. :P

RICKY5
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 9:15 pm

Women need a reason to have sex, men just a need a place!

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 9:28 pm

BlueMax wrote:
Kinme wrote:

Are they poisonous?

AScomposer13413
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 9:37 pm

Kinme wrote:
BlueMax wrote:
Kinme wrote:

Are they poisonous?

Obviously they'll make you grow, Kinme. Come on!

Then I have done my job