Page 1 of 21 [ 325 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next

paxfilosoof
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jul 2012, 4:48 am

First I will introduce me,
I'm paxfilosoof, I'm from belgium and fail in english, sorry.
I'm new on this forum I joined this forum to do research with other about autism/asperger but it seems to me nobody is really interested in this.
I looked around and I found the Love and dating section.
I've seen very much topics about it and I will give you some real tips to find a mate

**What females really want**

As a female you can ignore this as much as you want but than you are ignoring the truth.

Do you really have a free will?
Can you really chose which person is attractive to you?
Do females really love every man?
Do females feel attracted to every man?

What we know about females today in evolutionary psychology
David M. Buss is a famous researcher in mating of males and females, he published many articles and books about mating between the sexes.

In the 'dating world' their is a name for man who show resources, Alpha male.
1. confidence
2. a little arrogance
3. resources
4. ...
In the scientific way of research we don't put a name for such man, however, the evidence today show that females feel attracted to such man.
And yes, almost every woman even aspies do. I've tested it with womans without asperger and woman with asperger.

However, I noticed that female aspies are more attracted in the alpha aspie male than to the non-aspie alpha male!

I've even tested it and I was much more successful in attracting female aspies than other males did.

What woman really like in a long-term mate?

-> Economic Capacity
-> Social Status
-> Age
-> Ambition and Industriousness
-> Dependability and Stability
-> Intelligence
-> Compatibility
-> Size and Strength
-> Good Health
-> Love and Commitment

If you want more information about this mail me, I know very much about this topic.
It is to hard to put every detail in this post

Woman have many preferences because they need to be choosy about a mate,
because they need a man to help in growing up a child, etc.
They only have 1 egg at a time to be fertilized, not many.
Man can easy escape from woman after they mate a baby.
Man are not choosy, they can't lose much with their sperm, they even produce sperm to a very old age.
Man are attracted to beauty of woman and also intelligence and other things but in a much less important way than females do.

Paxfilosoof

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2012, 4:53 am

paxfilosoof wrote:
If you want more information about this mail me, I know very much about this topic.

Questions:
1) Are you currently dating?
2) Are you a man or a woman?

Also, I would argue these are not truths but generalizations of behaviour that is inherently common within human nature.
Did you mean to say there were other topics you wanted to talk about relating to Aspergers and ASD?
There are plenty of sections on WrongPlanet, even covering Aspergers specific politics, social studies, religion and more!

paxfilosoof
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jul 2012, 4:59 am

JanuaryMan wrote:
paxfilosoof wrote:

Questions:
1) Are you currently dating?
2) Are you a man or a woman?

Also, I would argue these are not truths but generalizations of behaviour that is inherently common within human nature.
Did you mean to say there were other topics you wanted to talk about relating to Aspergers and ASD?
There are plenty of sections on WrongPlanet, even covering Aspergers specific politics, social studies, religion and more!

1) I'm not currently dating but a have a girlfriend, I have a female aspie girlfriend :-)
2) I'm a boy, lol :p

I would argue this are not generalizations, they are very well known in the scientific community,
Even in other cultures we can see this.
I've seen this in almost all womans, if not all I've met.

Blownmind
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2012, 5:03 am

paxfilosoof wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:
I would argue these are not truths but generalizations of behaviour that is inherently common within human nature.
I would argue this are not generalizations, they are very well known in the scientific community,

This raises another question, how many have you met? And how old are you? :)

paxfilosoof
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jul 2012, 5:05 am

Blownmind wrote:
paxfilosoof wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:
I would argue these are not truths but generalizations of behaviour that is inherently common within human nature.

This raises another question, how many have you met? And how old are you? :)

I'm 17 and I've met over 100 females? or more.
I've met I think like 3 female aspies?

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2012, 5:11 am

Because something is common does not make it an absolute truth.
The scientific community would point out there are correlations within human nature but not always absolutes bar things like anatomy. The reason? The human brain.

As far as meeting women goes..if you include all capacities in how you meet them unless you live in a rural area you will meet thousands of women in your life time, possibly more. I live in a city with 300,000 in it. Some from WP live in cities with 10's of millions of residents. If you observe others you'll find there are common behaviours such as the ones you described but there will always be others that do not fit the chart.

In defence of your OP, though, I would suggest any guys going into the love and dating game be prepared and be willing to offer most if not all of those things at some point or another ;)

paxfilosoof
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jul 2012, 5:18 am

JanuaryMan wrote:
Because something is common does not make it an absolute truth.
The scientific community would point out there are correlations within human nature but not always absolutes bar things like anatomy. The reason? The human brain.

As far as meeting women goes..if you include all capacities in how you meet them unless you live in a rural area you will meet thousands of women in your life time, possibly more. I live in a city with 300,000 in it. Some from WP live in cities with 10's of millions of residents. If you observe others you'll find there are common behaviours such as the ones you described but there will always be others that do not fit the chart.

In defence of your OP, though, I would suggest any guys going into the love and dating game be prepared and be willing to offer most if not all of those things at some point or another ;)

"but there will always be others that do not fit the chart."

maybe, but I didn't have see many people like this tbh.

"In defence of your OP, though, I would suggest any guys going into the love and dating game be prepared and be willing to offer most if not all of those things at some point or another ;)"

OP=? sorry
I don't really understand what you are saying, can you say it in a different way?

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2012, 5:21 am

Oh sorry, dude. What I mean is this:

Even if you aren't going long term with somebody, be sure to have at least some qualities that are long term potential like you said. Which are:

paxfilosoof wrote:

-> Economic Capacity
-> Social Status
-> Age
-> Intelligence
-> Compatibility
-> Size and Strength
-> Good Health
-> Love and Commitment

paxfilosoof
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jul 2012, 5:24 am

JanuaryMan wrote:
Oh sorry, dude. What I mean is this:

Even if you aren't going long term with somebody, be sure to have at least some qualities that are long term potential like you said. Which are:

paxfilosoof wrote:

-> Economic Capacity
-> Social Status
-> Age
-> Intelligence
-> Compatibility
-> Size and Strength
-> Good Health
-> Love and Commitment

Yes it's crucial, ofcourse you don't have to be everything ...
Like I said I can't put everything in detail here.
(sorry I have a litle form of dyslexia :D)

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2012, 5:36 am

paxfilosoof (with my edits in bold) wrote:

-> Economic Capacity: I would want him to be able to support himself financially. Support me? No thanks.
-> Social Status: I prefer introverts who are not too high on the social ladder.
-> Age: Yeah, he has to have an age. Ideally close to my age, as it is likely we would be at a similar maturity level.
-> Ambition and Industriousness: Yeah he should have some drive to do things he is passionate about.
-> Dependability and Stability: Sure.
-> Intelligence: I prefer a guy who is around the same intelligence level as myself.
-> Compatibility: Of course, we need to be compatible...???
-> Size and Strength: I feel uncomfortable around guys who are a lot shorter or taller than me, so "size" is important in that sense.
-> Good Health: Ideally he would look after himself and therefore be healthy.
-> Love and Commitment: I would expect him to be in love with me, and commit to me for as long as we are together.

Have I described the alpha-aspie-male?

SilkySifaka
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2012, 5:41 am

As a woman, what I really, really want is to be told what I want by teenage boys on the internet :roll:

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2012, 5:45 am

SilkySifaka wrote:
As a woman, what I really, really want is to be told what I want by teenage boys on the internet :roll:

So many threads lately about what EVERY or NEARLY EVERY woman wants. It makes me feel like some sort of freak for wanting something different. :lol:

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2012, 5:46 am

SilkySifaka wrote:

Haha!

P.S. I find the lemur avatar amusing, if sweet :) it's hard to reply to you without thinking of a big eyed lemur staring at me!

paxfilosoof
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jul 2012, 5:47 am

yellowtamarin wrote:

-> Economic Capacity: I would want him to be able to support himself financially. Support me? No thanks.
-> Social Status: I prefer introverts who are not too high on the social ladder.
-> Age: Yeah, he has to have an age. Ideally close to my age, as it is likely we would be at a similar maturity level.
-> Ambition and Industriousness: Yeah he should have some drive to do things he is passionate about.
-> Intelligence: I prefer a guy who is around the same intelligence level as myself.
-> Size and Strength: I feel uncomfortable around guys who are a lot shorter or taller than me, so "size" is important in that sense.
-> Love and Commitment: I would expect him to be in love with me, and commit to me for as long as we are together.

Like I said, I can go much deeper in this.
I just called some important things.

paxfilosoof
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jul 2012, 5:51 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
SilkySifaka wrote:

So many threads lately about what EVERY or NEARLY EVERY woman wants. It makes me feel like some sort of freak for wanting something different. :lol:

first, my age has nothing to do with this.
Like I said earlier, the research is just overwhelming.
If we observe the mating behaviour of other animals you can easy find patterns, it's the same for humans.
Your ego can say something different, than what you really are looking ...
basic psychology.

Last edited by paxfilosoof on 07 Jul 2012, 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2012, 5:51 am

paxfilosoof wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:

Like I said, I can go much deeper in this.
I just called some important things.

I was just curious as to whether my preferences within each of those qualities matches with the definition of alpha-aspie male.