Reporter: John Mark Karr Still a Suspect in JonBenet Ramsey'

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

jaguars_fan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Nov 2006, 10:47 am

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,231921,00.html

I still think he had something to do with the murder with JonBenet Ramsy.

tdbrown82
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Nov 2006, 12:33 am

Sweet Jesus, people still care about this stuff?

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 12:34 am

Maybe he corresponded with the one who really did it. According to the NYtimes, pedophiles travel in tight circles.

willow
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2006, 1:22 pm

I don't think he actually did it...too much supposition lacking any real evidence, aside from his own nutter "confession".

I think it is entirely possible that, being a creepy,pedophilic,obsessed nutter, he *does* know who did it. they are probably close nutter pals and exchange creepy tips and secrets. ugh.

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2006, 1:44 pm

willow wrote:
I don't think he actually did it...too much supposition lacking any real evidence, aside from his own nutter "confession".

I think it is entirely possible that, being a creepy,pedophilic,obsessed nutter, he *does* know who did it. they are probably close nutter pals and exchange creepy tips and secrets. ugh.

I don't think he did it. I thought that I heard that there was actually a really good suspect. I think he was a handyman. I remember hearing about the good suspect on either A&E or CourtTV. If I find an article about it, I'll put up a link here.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2006, 5:07 pm

People.

he admitted to it.

Hell, he was around when she did die, and then skipped town. he's the one that killed her. he's claiming he's innocent because he has no morals. take a look at Hitler, and Saddam Hussien. okay, bad example. The green River Killer. er....Hannibal Lector.

anyhow.

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2006, 5:44 pm

Gamester wrote:
People.

he admitted to it.

I know, but I think it is his sick fantasy.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2006, 7:36 pm

howasat?

willow
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2006, 1:32 pm

Gamester wrote:
People.

he admitted to it.

Hell, he was around when she did die, and then skipped town. he's the one that killed her. he's claiming he's innocent because he has no morals. take a look at Hitler, and Saddam Hussien. okay, bad example. The green River Killer. er....Hannibal Lector.

anyhow.

he is a crazy person who is obsessed with murdered children (he uprooted his wife and kids to move near to where polly klauss (sp) was murdered).

he said it, because he is a sick freak.

his entire family has testified that he was in another STATE when the child was murdered. there are pictures of him with his family on the date. there is no evidence other than his insane confession that he did it.

I certainly wouldn't be surprised to find out he is good pals with the real killer. the RK is probably this psycho's hero. but there isn't anything to suggest he did it.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2006, 2:49 pm

Families of course would say that.

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2006, 2:54 pm

Gamester wrote:

This family happened to have photographs to prove what they were saying, though.

I'm not defending him. I think he is a sicko. But there is overwhelming evidence that he was in another state.

jaguars_fan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Nov 2006, 3:02 pm

janicka wrote:
Gamester wrote:

This family happened to have photographs to prove what they were saying, though.

I'm not defending him. I think he is a sicko. But there is overwhelming evidence that he was in another state.

What funny is his ex-wife who has went on the record to say that he was with her at the time of the murder. She is even upset that her testomony is actually helping him.

hyperbolic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2006, 3:04 pm

He's sick, that's for sure. But he isn't dumb. Instead of facing pedophilia charges in Thailand, he hijacked the Jon Benet Ramsey investigation for a no expenses paid trip back to the 'States.

As for this . . .

Quote:
The federal government is investigating Karr for a link to JonBenet, and fears that he may have been part of some larger conspiracy to kill her, a prober told the CBS news show "48 Hours Mystery" in an episode airing tonight at 10 p.m.

it could be an attempt to save face on the part of the investigators.

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2006, 4:58 pm

xon wrote:
He's sick, that's for sure. But he isn't dumb. Instead of facing pedophilia charges in Thailand, he hijacked the Jon Benet Ramsey investigation for a no expenses paid trip back to the 'States.

Did he actually commit paedophilia in Thailand? I thought that he was attempting to get a job teaching in a girls' school and the Thais wouldn't hire him because he was suspected of paedophilia elsewhere.

hyperbolic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2006, 6:43 pm

Quote:
Did he actually commit paedophilia in Thailand?

From the news reports I had read, I inferred that, but I don't know exactly what pedophilia charges he was facing.

Quote:
I thought that he was attempting to get a job teaching in a girls' school and the Thais wouldn't hire him because he was suspected of paedophilia elsewhere.

He was fired from the school in Thailand where he was working because the parents of the students complained that he was too strict.