Trying to date a woman with Aspergers

Page 2 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Guyperson
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Sep 2012, 12:50 am

This conversation has gotten strange. Read the whole thread - she's not disabled.

And no, I don't have plans to go start dating someone else. Just going to lay low, see what happens with her, and take care of my own business.

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2012, 12:58 am

Guyperson wrote:
This conversation has gotten strange. Read the whole thread - she's not disabled.

And no, I don't have plans to go start dating someone else. Just going to lay low, see what happens with her, and take care of my own business.

she is disabled. the whole thread was about her being autistic. dude, your dealing with a person that doesn't

understand what your talking about. it wasn't strange i just only said one thing in the beginning. Aspies are like

computers. your talking to one right now.

Guyperson
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Sep 2012, 1:08 am

I guess the term disabled threw me off. I dont consider her disabled. I'm not trying to be confrontational. Just here to chat with folk to gain some insight.

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2012, 1:11 am

Guyperson wrote:
I guess the term disabled threw me off. I dont consider her disabled. I'm not trying to be confrontational. Just here to chat with folk to gain some insight.

advice: don't try so hard.

Guyperson
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Sep 2012, 2:09 am

Duly noted

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2012, 2:35 am

I should of just said the advice earlier. neurotypicals don't really understand asperger syndrome people that have

trouble figuring out feelings that another person puts in. simply the brain has to accept the way that another person

thinks sometimes in order to have a healthy way of dealing with realities far beyond the naked eye. it's strange that

a person sees a brick wall of temper and being angry. but sometimes it's best to let the ways of the unknown ways

to get things to being ok without no way of ignorance.

Guyperson
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Sep 2012, 3:47 am

Oh I didn't mean to give the impression I thought she was angry or had a temper. Just a very abrupt point where responding to communication stopped altogether. One can only assume she doesn't want to talk to me, so I've left her be.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

03 Jun 2017, 10:25 pm

being an aspie myself,that's what i'm trying to do:dating a woman,or girl with aspergers & avoiding NT ones like a ninja :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: on a subway train on my way to my morning program :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

fjoois
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 May 2019, 3:17 pm

Friends, help me date [url=https:/com/]with Indian women[/url]. What to do first? How to shorten numerous searches of the only one that I need among numerous profiles. I want to see kindness, care, and cordiality in the face of Indian girls! I do not want to fall for girls who think that you can attract a man with sexy pictures made in photo salons. You can bring in, of course, but whether to keep...

Last edited by B19 on 14 Nov 2019, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.: spammer

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 4:18 pm

You should probably start your own thread. This is a very old thread which people probably are not going to read, anyway.

BiffGriff
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 May 2019, 6:28 am

Aw, man. I read this whole thread without noticing the dates. Now I'm invested and was rooting for this guy too...