Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

31 Jul 2012, 10:54 pm

Agreed. This is my usual reaction to them:

sgrannel
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2012, 11:17 pm

It's a sexual/competition thing. Doesn't do anything for me.

But a dog knows his boy can go wrong

SanityTheorist
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2012, 11:56 am

Mst of the are exceptionally crude and trying to one-up each otehr to attract mates. Blame slow as hell evolution for that...

Currently working on getting in a studio to record my solo album 40+ tracks written.

Chatroom nicks: MetalFluttershy/MetalTwilight/SanityTheorist

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2012, 1:28 pm

No idea what you're talking about. If anything Aspies are more embarrassing.

joannaaleksandra
Toucan
Toucan

01 Aug 2012, 2:18 pm

Teenage neurotypical boys seem really brainless (and probably they do). At my school, their main and only interest is being more popular than the others. They do incredibly stupid things to achieve it. This 'interest' implies that they would make fun of everybody who doesn't fit in or participate in this ridiculous popularity race, including me.

screamingsilently
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Aug 2012, 6:18 pm

Not all NT teenage boys are like that though.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

02 Aug 2012, 7:24 pm

Albirea wrote:
Agreed. This is my usual reaction to them:

:lmao: Amen to that.

Some of them are alright, though.

Curiotical
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2012, 10:52 am

muslimmetalhead wrote:

I see your point muslimmetalhead; the meltdowns and lack of awareness of social etiquette can be embarrassing but that isn't really what this thread is about. Most (but not all) NT teenage boys are among the worst individuals in society. They are immature, devoid of any semblance of intelligence, discriminatory, aggressive and at times, downright brutal. On the other hand, the nicest teenage boys I know are all aspies.

screamingsilently
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Aug 2012, 10:51 pm

Curiotical wrote:
muslimmetalhead wrote:

I see your point muslimmetalhead; the meltdowns and lack of awareness of social etiquette can be embarrassing but that isn't really what this thread is about. Most (but not all) NT teenage boys are among the worst individuals in society. They are immature, devoid of any semblance of intelligence, discriminatory, aggressive and at times, downright brutal. On the other hand, the nicest teenage boys I know are all aspies.

How do you meet other Aspies? Not just guys, I just mean in general.

Your Aspie score: 171 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 17 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

Curiotical
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2012, 10:09 am

screamingsilently wrote:
How do you meet other aspies? Not just guys, I just mean in general.

I go to a social club for people with AS and HFA aged twelve to seventeen. Is there anything like this near you? I also have what I call "autism radar". I can tell if someone is autistic just by looking at them and I've never been wrong once!

screamingsilently
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Aug 2012, 12:46 pm

Curiotical wrote:
I go to a social club for people with AS and HFA aged twelve to seventeen. Is there anything like this near you? I also have what I call "autism radar". I can tell if someone is autistic just by looking at them and I've never been wrong once!

Oh that's cool! I feel like I can too, but I've never confirmed it with any of the people I have suspicions of. So I'm not entirely sure if I'm correct or not. And my mom actually just mentioned to me yesterday how she heard of something like that. I'm not sure if she said if there was one in my local area though, but I really hope there is.

Your Aspie score: 171 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 17 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

largosan
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Aug 2012, 9:38 pm

Curiotical wrote:
muslimmetalhead wrote:

I wouldn't even say most NT Guys are that bad. It's a select subset who think they're better than other people that do the harassing and the stupid BS.

UnLoser
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2012, 10:35 pm

A few of them are nice, most are tolerable. Then you have the 'alpha males' who think they're tough and cool, but just end up looking like massive idiots who try too hard. How they manage to gain social acceptance, I'll never know.

Also, Aspies can be as*holes too, male or female. I know from experience.

bluemoniker
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Oct 2012, 6:09 pm

Jitro wrote:
Why are they so disgusting and mean?

Wow, this is just sexist and racist. Grow the f**k up. "NT teenage boys" aren't one entity to be generalized. It's impossible. I'm sorry you had bad experiences and all, but it doesn't excuse this. " Black teenage boys. Why are they such hoodrats?" wasn't any better than this horribly judgmental thread. Not everyone has had the same experiences you had and it's not true that most "NT teenage boys" are disgusting and mean. This is ridiculous. When I tell NTs who aren't aware of how judgmental and neurotypist and bigoted some autistics are, they are completely shocked, because they don't understand the prejudice or why on earth someone would generalize most of the world's people. It's even more ridiculous and hard to understand than racism. You have all these people mouthing off about races, but then there are autistics who are all "Black, white, brown, asian, in between, if you're not autistic, they're all mostly (bad traits here!". I don't know why I still get shocked reading posts like this. It's so hurtful to come on an autistic community to participate and have your people insulted. It's like going onto some minority help group just to have it be all about how much white people suck. It's not okay!

bluemoniker
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Oct 2012, 6:14 pm

largosan wrote:
Curiotical wrote:
muslimmetalhead wrote:

I wouldn't even say most NT Guys are that bad. It's a select subset who think they're better than other people that do the harassing and the stupid BS.

Curiotical, saying most doesn't make your post any less bigoted. It's just sad to see posts about a sex, or a neurotype, or a sex and a neurotype. anyone claiming to be for neurodiversity is more just for autism, if they act like this. I hope one day these people can be mature and change their attitude, because it's not acceptable. Black guys, black girls, asian girls, asian guys, western women, western men, I'm sick of it all. All of the stupid generalizations, as if they have any right to declare themselves expert or authority on any large demographic! Why don't they get that they are ONE PERSON, and for every stereotype there's some opposite stereotype that someone SWEARS is true, based on their experiences! why don't they get that they aren't the world and never will have that much experience! Stop judging! "Stop the hate, youth speak out!" (great group by the way) lol!

Thanks largosan, for having enough decency and sense not to say things like that... it's disrespectful and mean.