Page 1 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

bluemoniker
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Oct 2012, 6:14 pm

largosan wrote:
Curiotical wrote:
muslimmetalhead wrote:
No idea what you're talking about. If anything Aspies are more embarrassing.

I see your point muslimmetalhead; the meltdowns and lack of awareness of social etiquette can be embarrassing but that isn't really what this thread is about. Most (but not all) NT teenage boys are among the worst individuals in society. They are immature, devoid of any semblance of intelligence, discriminatory, aggressive and at times, downright brutal. On the other hand, the nicest teenage boys I know are all aspies.

I wouldn't even say most NT Guys are that bad. It's a select subset who think they're better than other people that do the harassing and the stupid BS.

Curiotical, saying most doesn't make your post any less bigoted. It's just sad to see posts about a sex, or a neurotype, or a sex and a neurotype. anyone claiming to be for neurodiversity is more just for autism, if they act like this. I hope one day these people can be mature and change their attitude, because it's not acceptable. Black guys, black girls, asian girls, asian guys, western women, western men, I'm sick of it all. All of the stupid generalizations, as if they have any right to declare themselves expert or authority on any large demographic! Why don't they get that they are ONE PERSON, and for every stereotype there's some opposite stereotype that someone SWEARS is true, based on their experiences! why don't they get that they aren't the world and never will have that much experience! Stop judging! "Stop the hate, youth speak out!" (great group by the way) lol!

Thanks largosan, for having enough decency and sense not to say things like that... it's disrespectful and mean.

JockGitJnr
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Oct 2012, 10:26 pm

Didn't read the whole thread but I have recently left education. It seems boys need to dominate all other competition. I, as an Apse hated competition and if I could get out of a situation with words I try that with all my might. Truthfully I could have fought any boy in my school because I knew a lot of defensive moves but I have never used them. I also know where to hit a person so it hurts so much they are disabled them. I will only use this as a last form of deference though as, I think humans should work together to make the world a better place. As for sexuality I have no idea what other teens think. I, myself, have no desire for a physical relationship because of the physical contact. I guess that other people just want someone to love them and will settle for anyone as long as they work in the short term instead of thinking long term.

Curiotical
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2012, 7:42 pm

bluemoniker wrote:
largosan wrote:
Curiotical wrote:
muslimmetalhead wrote:
No idea what you're talking about. If anything Aspies are more embarrassing.

I see your point muslimmetalhead; the meltdowns and lack of awareness of social etiquette can be embarrassing but that isn't really what this thread is about. Most (but not all) NT teenage boys are among the worst individuals in society. They are immature, devoid of any semblance of intelligence, discriminatory, aggressive and at times, downright brutal. On the other hand, the nicest teenage boys I know are all aspies.

I wouldn't even say most NT Guys are that bad. It's a select subset who think they're better than other people that do the harassing and the stupid BS.

Curiotical, saying most doesn't make your post any less bigoted. It's just sad to see posts about a sex, or a neurotype, or a sex and a neurotype. anyone claiming to be for neurodiversity is more just for autism, if they act like this. I hope one day these people can be mature and change their attitude, because it's not acceptable. Black guys, black girls, asian girls, asian guys, western women, western men, I'm sick of it all. All of the stupid generalizations, as if they have any right to declare themselves expert or authority on any large demographic! Why don't they get that they are ONE PERSON, and for every stereotype there's some opposite stereotype that someone SWEARS is true, based on their experiences! why don't they get that they aren't the world and never will have that much experience! Stop judging! "Stop the hate, youth speak out!" (great group by the way) lol!

I am not generalising at all. Everything I have described is entirely from experience. Every single day, I go to school and see this with my own eyes. Almost all of the NT teenage boys in my school are extremely immature. Almost all of the NT teenage boys in my school are utterly stupid. Almost all of the NT teenage boys in my school do continually discriminate against both physically and mentally disabled people, some of whom are my friends. Almost all of the NT teenage boys in my school are needlessly aggressive. I actually see all of this every single day, as have many of my friends.

I used the word "most" simply because it is true. Most of the NT teenage boys that I know deliberately try to make my life and the lives of other perfectly nice disabled people hell. I agree that some are decent guys but they are a minority. Well, at least, they are in my area, my school, three other schools I know of, the area in which I used to live, two other nearby areas, the four small towns in which I have vacationed, is it just me, or is there a clear pattern emerging here?

If I had little or no current experience of them, your accusations would be justified but, given that I and several of my friends experience their brutality day, after day, after f*****g day, I find your accusations to be invalid.

Evidently, you haven't/don't experience(d) said brutality, so, how very dare you judge those who do or have as being immature bigots. I honestly cannot comprehend why you feel that it's acceptable to disregard the experiences of people who struggle in many aspects of life and blatantly insult these people too. Do you honestly think that people who experience discrimination frequently would generalise about a group of people they know nothing about?!

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 11:26 am

I've raised two and can tell you that boys just go through phases like that. I think it's hormone related or something. They grow out of it eventually, so just ignore them while they are being butts.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Curiotical
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 1:06 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
I've raised two and can tell you that boys just go through phases like that. I think it's hormone related or something. They grow out of it eventually, so just ignore them while they are being butts.

I agree with you, for most, the as*hole stage (© Curiotical) is merely a temporary state but I think that bluemonkier's equation of TEMPORARILY disliking/hating them while they are in this state to racism/"neurotyping" is just ridiculous.

Sparrow40k
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Jan 2013, 12:18 am

Albirea wrote:
Agreed. This is my usual reaction to them:

LOL, To true!!

Raj2442
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Jan 2013, 2:54 am

Yeah from my personal experience I'd have to agree. Most NT teenager guys at my school are arrogant, immature, and homophobic. They treat most people, even their own friends like dirt and, well, at least at my school, treat the girls with little respect (touching them inappropriately without asking, etc)

Burandii
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jan 2013, 1:47 pm

I know some NT guys and I just want to yell at them and make them realize that the only person who is crazy is them -.-, and they're making all the other people around them crazy. And some are very homophobic when it comes to homosexual men but are perfectly fine with homosexual women, and even makes jokes about them. So confusing...

But most NT guys are pretty normal and not mean. Only some just have... their issues... and are very VERY unnecessarily aggressive and mean, even if that are confident, but still make way too many slurs and their jokes are not simply "jokes" but are insulting and discriminating. But by then, their jokes decline in funniness when you see how much of an as*hole they are. You'd have a lot more fun talking to just about anyone else since you wouldn't have to be on edge anymore.

chlov
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2013, 2:16 pm

Personally, I find teenage girls to be more disgusting and mean than boys.

Curiotical
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 10:09 pm

chlov wrote:
Personally, I find teenage girls to be more disgusting and mean than boys.

I understand that teenage girls can be really bitchy, insecure, and shallow, but with all due respect, the chances of a girl being beaten up until they bleed for stating a perfectly valid opinion (e.g "homosexuality shouldn't be baned!") are probably significantly lower than they are for boys.

I'm not trying to trivialise the experiences you have to endure at all, I'm just saying that girls are likely to experience less direct physical danger.

chlov
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2013, 8:28 am

Curiotical wrote:
girls are likely to experience less direct physical danger.

That's sure. People always fear to beat girls (even if it's a girl beating another girl), but not boys, and I don't see why. I've beaten more girls than boys in my life until now.

Caesaran
Raven
Raven

15 Jan 2013, 11:45 am

Hell if you want to scare away all those neurotypical Guys, I am your man, I piss them off by just being near them. That is one of the reasons I take online schooling because Neurotypical guys born in Arizona get pissed by my presence.

Besides, Alot of neurotypical guys are idiots and only seek to conform to a group. AS guys are individuals.

Kaz87
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jan 2013, 4:10 pm

Caesaran wrote:
Hell if you want to scare away all those neurotypical Guys, I am your man, I piss them off by just being near them. That is one of the reasons I take online schooling because Neurotypical guys born in Arizona get pissed by my presence.

Besides, Alot of neurotypical guys are idiots and only seek to conform to a group. AS guys are individuals.

Haha! My father is quite the male repeller as well (He is poor with body language which is often misinterpreted as aggressive) as well.

I would say your personality frightens them though, Caesaran.

Caesaran
Raven
Raven

16 Jan 2013, 12:52 am

Kaz87 wrote:
Caesaran wrote:

Haha! My father is quite the male repeller as well (He is poor with body language which is often misinterpreted as aggressive) as well.

I would say your personality frightens them though, Caesaran.

*Glares at Kaz*

*Thinks of a Gigantic Mutated Wasp*

*Runs like hell towards the door and boards it behind him*

*Gets in his truck then books it down the highway*

Sempiternal
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2013, 1:32 am

I don't feel comfortable socializing and interacting with most of them, but from what I see, there's a lot of NT teenage boys who are alright, some who aren't; some who are very kind and some who are quite nasty; ones that I would prefer to avoid and ones who make me wish that I had enough social skills to be able to get to know them better. They all seem to have traits in common, but they're all so different from one another too, just like everyone else in this world. I wouldn't say they're all disgusting and mean.

Just my opinion. I'm not trying to criticize anyone else's. :)

Zaswe12
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Jan 2013, 11:03 pm

Jitro wrote:
Why are they so disgusting and mean?

Why are you so judgmental, a lot of them are, that doesn't mean all of them.
And you ever try to get to know them?