Any advice on a situation with NT boyfriend.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

maddogtitan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Mar 2005, 10:21 pm

Hi everyone,

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 4 months now. Our relationship became a long-distance one about 2 months ago.
The problem that I am having is that I don't really know how to go about telling him about how I feel about our relationship.

Here's my situation:
After becoming a long-distance relationship (even though we're 20 minutes away) we hardly see each other anymore. I really would like to see more of him after finally realizing this week that I really miss him. The problem is that after transferring from the college that I'm at to another college, he's become busier than ever, with having lots of school, work, and other things which i'm not gonna get into.

I know how i'm feeling about the situation, but my question is: How do I put my feelings into words and such to tell him how I'm feeling.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Civet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2005, 10:47 pm

You seem to have written your thoughts perfectly clearly here. Why don't you just say something similar to him?

Feste-Fenris
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2005, 7:49 am

I'm with Civet... tell him or write a letter...

kuan
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Mar 2005, 9:34 am

you should leave him alone... you know sometimes relationship broke up because two people are too near. Send him a letter of regard or a flower or some small gifts to remind him of you. Be a understanding mate, so love'll be even happier.

Simply, the best way to get near him is not to go for him, but make him go to you. Let him miss you and feel the pain you are feeling now...

(you know.. guys find girls cheap easily once girls place their reliance upon him, don't fall into the trap.)