Other: ________________ (Please Explain Below). 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 26

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 7:16 pm

TheKing wrote:
Fnord wrote:
And here's Mark 10:15 for your consideration...

Mark wrote:
"I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."

Obviously, this means we should all come to God as would a child; abandoning all doubt, knowledge, reason, and understanding, and trusting wholly in those perverted, self-serving, quasi-political shepherds we call "Pastors" and Priests".

No no no, you are taking it out of context and misinterpreting it, you need to interpret it correctly 'become like children' does not mean 'become childlike' but to become comparable to children is to be in the same situation as children – that is, to be born again. My interpretation is more true than your interpretation because I say it is, so I'm going to heaven and not you because I'm better than you and God loves me more and I just want to be loved because my priest touches me more than my parents, blah, blah, blah.

This apostasy shall not be treated lightly! Dost not thou knowest that it is the literal interpretation that matters? It clearly indicates that only those who approach Him like a child will see Heaven.

So if your IQ is 61 or over ... dog, we're all doomed!

DOOMED, I say!

TheKing
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 12:40 am

Fnord wrote:
TheKing wrote:
Fnord wrote:
And here's Mark 10:15 for your consideration...

Mark wrote:
"I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."

Obviously, this means we should all come to God as would a child; abandoning all doubt, knowledge, reason, and understanding, and trusting wholly in those perverted, self-serving, quasi-political shepherds we call "Pastors" and Priests".

No no no, you are taking it out of context and misinterpreting it, you need to interpret it correctly 'become like children' does not mean 'become childlike' but to become comparable to children is to be in the same situation as children – that is, to be born again. My interpretation is more true than your interpretation because I say it is, so I'm going to heaven and not you because I'm better than you and God loves me more and I just want to be loved because my priest touches me more than my parents, blah, blah, blah.

This apostasy shall not be treated lightly! Dost not thou knowest that it is the literal interpretation that matters? It clearly indicates that only those who approach Him like a child will see Heaven.

So if your IQ is 61 or over ... dog, we're all doomed!

DOOMED, I say!

As a Christian, I am proud for my IQ to be in the negatives thank you very much good sir! XD