Page 5 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Ztrain
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Sep 2012, 5:57 am

17, in the car leaving geekkon, I simply leaned over to my date and said quite plainly "can I kiss you?" and we did and I was pretty happy and skipped inside.

aspi-rant
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2012, 6:16 am

my first real french kissing happened when i was 7 yo with a nice girl form my class… she knew how to do it, and was teaching me… we both enjoyed it a lot, and also tried many other interesting things while we were at it… enjoying it even more! we did this on a regular basis for quiet some time after school… until our parents found out what we were doing. :-(

she had been observing her older sister secretly… and had chosen me to be her test dummy! :lol:

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2012, 8:23 am

20 years old. the guy tasted like alcohol. it was a french kiss and he had to give me instructions on how to do it. he kisses really forcefully and it was really, really wet. like im not entirely sure its supposed to be that wet. pretty sure he ate my face. liked it though even if it was a little ick.

Holmesian
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Oct 2012, 8:45 pm

I was either sixteen or seventeen, I forget which. As of right now it's my only kiss, which took place on my only date. Both were terrible.
The kiss was very drooly and invasive and just...ugh. Like watching your dog eat roadkill or something. Most unpleasant. Then again, the guy was a bit of a sleeze...but I was desperate! Everyone else had gotten at least one lousy kiss!
Luckily for me, he had *other* intentions that clashed with mine and we broke up not long after.

LeeAnderson
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 10:36 pm

Mine was with my first girlfriend. She was really upset and wanted to bail on our date and I kissed her to show her I was there for her. Big leap for me, it was nice, we made out. I was like seventeen, almost eighteen. Late bloomer.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

28 Nov 2012, 5:41 am

equestriatola wrote:
Self-explanatory
---
I was 21, visiting a friend's for Thanksgiving, and her male cousin kissed me and it took me for a loop! The female friend gave me one to make up for that. It felt really bittersweet, but nice at the same time.

When I look back on this, I realize that it was the weirdest thing that had ever happened to me! Just think if one's first kiss was from another person of the same gender.... (Not that there's anything wrong with that, however....)

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Redders
Raven
Raven

28 Nov 2012, 10:55 am

I was 17, out camping with some friends. She'd just asked me out and became my first girlfriend.

All I remember was Bullet For My Valentine's "Tears Don't Fall" was being played from a nearby tent, and she smoked. All in all not the best way to have a first kiss, but meh, learn from your mistakes, eh?

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 11:16 am

aspi-rant wrote:
my first real french kissing happened when i was 7 yo with a nice girl form my class… she knew how to do it, and was teaching me… we both enjoyed it a lot, and also tried many other interesting things while we were at it… enjoying it even more! we did this on a regular basis for quiet some time after school… until our parents found out what we were doing. :-(

she had been observing her older sister secretly… and had chosen me to be her test dummy! :lol:
7 wtf

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Adam82
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 3:28 pm

LeeAnderson wrote:
Mine was with my first girlfriend. She was really upset and wanted to bail on our date and I kissed her to show her I was there for her. Big leap for me, it was nice, we made out. I was like seventeen, almost eighteen. Late bloomer.

Late bloomer?

:( It's worse than I thought. I'm 30 and never remotely kissed a girl

Bloodheart
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 3:55 pm

First kiss at 3...first proper kiss at 15.

I avoided kissing as much as possible in my teens as I didn't know how the hell to kiss with tongues (I still don't, I'm told I'm good kissing with tongues but I just don't 'get' it). My first kiss was with my first boyfriend, it was our first date and we were at Mayfair rock club - I decided to just go for it and hope for the best...we were together 3 years, so I guess it worked out okay.

Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 4:43 pm

Adam82 wrote:
LeeAnderson wrote:

Late bloomer?

:( It's worse than I thought. I'm 30 and never remotely kissed a girl
i know right

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 5:26 pm

Better to have not kissed than to get two bad ones like I did. :P

First time was when I was 7 years old. This girl came up to me and grabbed me and kissed me and even tried to stick her tongue in my mouth! 8O I didn't like this girl at all so it grossed me out. The messed up part was I got a detention later on in the day because of it. She got off scot-free. :S

Second was when I was in high school, and I was standing across from this girl I liked, talking to her. This kid comes by out of nowhere and pushes me into her, and we accidentally kiss. I got called a pervert for it. I gave the guy who did it hell later on in the week when I saw him again (I was so mad that I threatened to rip his balls off!) and he went up to her and told her that he pushed me into her.

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 11:11 pm

Just today, at the age of 14 :wink:

OMGitsKenny
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 11:48 pm

It was in 7th grade. One of my sisters friends and I had an amazing makeout session after eating jawbreakers. It was delicious. :P

Unfortunately, she died back in '07 in a car accident... :/

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 12:23 am

I was 16. My parents sent me off on a self-esteem-building camp for a few days. Me and one of the boys there ran off one night and made out.

BrenJB
Toucan
Toucan

05 Dec 2012, 1:46 am

jagatai wrote:
On the last day of my junior year in high school, a girl who, to me, was the prettiest girl in the school, asked me to kiss her, giving me the option to kiss her on the mouth or the cheek. I kissed her on the cheek as I was too shy to kiss her on th mouth. I had no idea what she was up to because she seemed genuinely nice about it (I had dealt with years of teasing from girls) but I "knew" she had to have some ulterior motive. She had flirted with me in the past, but was the sort of person I always felt was out of my league and so I never had a crush on her.

Thirty years later, talking to a mutual friend, he mentioned that this girl had a crush on me in high school. At first I doubted his claim, but looking back; she signed my yearbook with her phone number and a comment asking me to call her that summer, her flirting with me was anything from casual to sexually provocative. I guess the last thing that convinced me was I saw a photograph of her husband recently. He looks a lot like me. I'm guessing I just fit a look that appeals to her.

The things is, so many people here consider themselves un-loveable. I certainly did back then. I was convinced I was ugly and so grossly unappealing that women naturally wanted to avoid me. Apparently it was all in my head. Over the years, I have discovered with some amazement that some women have felt I was attractive although I have been absolutely convinced I was not.

My suggestion to people here: stop assuming you know what people think of you. Rely on their actions, not on your assumptions to guess what they might actually feel.

:') This is why I love this site! No one understood why I dated the pimple faced freaky kid but he made me laugh, was intelligent and respected me...My answer was always, "Why wouldn't I?" Funny thing is...I had to chase him...I don't think he was expecting me to like him.

I'm not aspie but I'll answer the question. I was 13, just 2 weeks a way from my 14th birthday for a peck; 14 for a deeper kiss. :P