Page 5 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 5:26 pm

Better to have not kissed than to get two bad ones like I did. :P

First time was when I was 7 years old. This girl came up to me and grabbed me and kissed me and even tried to stick her tongue in my mouth! 8O I didn't like this girl at all so it grossed me out. The messed up part was I got a detention later on in the day because of it. She got off scot-free. :S

Second was when I was in high school, and I was standing across from this girl I liked, talking to her. This kid comes by out of nowhere and pushes me into her, and we accidentally kiss. I got called a pervert for it. I gave the guy who did it hell later on in the week when I saw him again (I was so mad that I threatened to rip his balls off!) and he went up to her and told her that he pushed me into her.

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 11:11 pm

Just today, at the age of 14 :wink:

OMGitsKenny
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 11:48 pm

It was in 7th grade. One of my sisters friends and I had an amazing makeout session after eating jawbreakers. It was delicious. :P

Unfortunately, she died back in '07 in a car accident... :/

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 12:23 am

I was 16. My parents sent me off on a self-esteem-building camp for a few days. Me and one of the boys there ran off one night and made out.

BrenJB
Toucan
Toucan

05 Dec 2012, 1:46 am

jagatai wrote:
On the last day of my junior year in high school, a girl who, to me, was the prettiest girl in the school, asked me to kiss her, giving me the option to kiss her on the mouth or the cheek. I kissed her on the cheek as I was too shy to kiss her on th mouth. I had no idea what she was up to because she seemed genuinely nice about it (I had dealt with years of teasing from girls) but I "knew" she had to have some ulterior motive. She had flirted with me in the past, but was the sort of person I always felt was out of my league and so I never had a crush on her.

Thirty years later, talking to a mutual friend, he mentioned that this girl had a crush on me in high school. At first I doubted his claim, but looking back; she signed my yearbook with her phone number and a comment asking me to call her that summer, her flirting with me was anything from casual to sexually provocative. I guess the last thing that convinced me was I saw a photograph of her husband recently. He looks a lot like me. I'm guessing I just fit a look that appeals to her.

The things is, so many people here consider themselves un-loveable. I certainly did back then. I was convinced I was ugly and so grossly unappealing that women naturally wanted to avoid me. Apparently it was all in my head. Over the years, I have discovered with some amazement that some women have felt I was attractive although I have been absolutely convinced I was not.

My suggestion to people here: stop assuming you know what people think of you. Rely on their actions, not on your assumptions to guess what they might actually feel.

:') This is why I love this site! No one understood why I dated the pimple faced freaky kid but he made me laugh, was intelligent and respected me...My answer was always, "Why wouldn't I?" Funny thing is...I had to chase him...I don't think he was expecting me to like him.

I'm not aspie but I'll answer the question. I was 13, just 2 weeks a way from my 14th birthday for a peck; 14 for a deeper kiss. :P