What does a kiss mean to you?

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

11 Sep 2012, 10:19 pm

Well, what does it mean when you get kissed? That is the question.
---
For me, when a woman kisses me, it means that she acknowledges my love for all that it is worth. It's the culmination of many things for me, a beam of hope for me knowing that I am loved and that my dreams will come true someday. I'll also follow that up with a nice, "Thanks, <name>." and smile at her.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

jagatai
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 10:42 pm

For me it means a kind of warm, slimy stickiness somewhere on my skin. (ok... Maybe I can see why no one wants to date me...)

Evy7
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Sep 2012, 10:45 pm

It can be the conversion of passion from my lips to his or a slimy chore that I rather get over with.It depends if I'm in the mood or not. I don't like kissing without feeling it. If I feel it, then it calls for a kiss.

Rorberyllium
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 11:11 pm

It's a spontaneous thing, it's never something I've made a habit of with my partners, but when it happens it happens. i'm actually more comfortable with more unorthodox forms of physical expression (such as nuzzling or light headbutts).

The weirdest thing though is getting kissed randomly by strangers (usually drunk middle aged women in my experience). How are you supposed to react to something like that?

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 12:54 am

i'm desireable

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

PTSmorrow
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 1:49 am

It means zillions of her germs trying to invade my system, spreading unimaginable diseases. Yuck.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 1:59 am

equestriatola wrote:
---
For me, when a woman kisses me, it means that she acknowledges my love for all that it is worth. It's the culmination of many things for me, a beam of hope for me knowing that I am loved and that my dreams will come true someday. I'll also follow that up with a nice, "Thanks, <name>." and smile at her.

You must be a completely naive to think that, a kiss doesn't have to mean anything, I have made out with girls on first dates and after a short amount of time without knowing anything or much about them.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 3:47 am

Wolfheart wrote:
equestriatola wrote:
---

You must be a completely naive to think that, a kiss doesn't have to mean anything, I have made out with girls on first dates and after a short amount of time without knowing anything or much about them.

Although, equestriatola may not kiss anyone until they are in love, so it might be somewhat applicable. I would feel weird if someone thanked me every time I kissed them though. It's supposed to be a mutual thing, not a favour.

If someone kisses me, it means they are attracted to me in some way and want to express it. That's about it I guess. There are multiple possible scenarios for kissing, so there are also multiple specific motives and meanings, but I think "attraction" covers most of it.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 4:09 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
equestriatola wrote:
---

Although, equestriatola may not kiss anyone until they are in love, so it might be somewhat applicable. I would feel weird if someone thanked me every time I kissed them though. It's supposed to be a mutual thing, not a favour.

If someone kisses me, it means they are attracted to me in some way and want to express it. That's about it I guess. There are multiple possible scenarios for kissing, so there are also multiple specific motives and meanings, but I think "attraction" covers most of it.

Well, technically, I would only say thanks for a kiss that meant a lot to me. Any other times I'll just smile.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 5:37 am

Some kisses are platonic (no tongue, just cheek).

Some are full on and sleazy :lol:

And then there are the slow, lingering, meaningful ones shared with somebody that means a lot. :)

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 5:16 pm

Of course, to add it all up, it depends on who the woman was; if it turns out to be short-lived relationship, I'll look back and say, "Well, that was quite a waste...."

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 5:35 pm

It means that I'm gonna get laid again.

Sextaesada
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 9:00 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iSlPoQm2XY[/youtube]
A kiss is not a contract
But it's very nice
Mmmmm, very nice
Just because you've been exploring my
mouth
Doesn't mean you get to take an
expedition further south.~

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 9:31 pm

Question their sanity .

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 10:14 pm

PTSmorrow wrote:
It means zillions of her germs trying to invade my system, spreading unimaginable diseases. Yuck.
ol

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 12:09 am

To me... well, a kiss is generally something I share only with the person I care about the most... ever since November of last year that person has been Kyuuchan. Typically there's four kinds that have different meanings

Short, quick peck - "Hey, how are you?" or "Gotta bounce, bye!"
Longer, with a passionate embrace - "Words cannot describe how much I love you, but maybe this can."
Above, but with tongue - "We're alone now, lets stop and enjoy each other's company. The world can wait."
Above, but not on lips (ear, neck, collar, etc.) - "Cancel our plans to go out. You and I are gonna have some fun." :P

Unfortunately haven't gotten much of #3 with Kyuuchan yet, and nothing of #4. I don't blame her, when she does it will be her first time, but hoping that changes in the near future.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.