What does a kiss mean to you?

Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

balletnerd
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Oct 2012, 1:55 pm

I hate people touching me normally and the degree to which I let someone do that expresses my degree of friendship I have with them. I've always particularly hated being kissed on the cheek by people I barely know.

A proper kiss on the lips then is for me a sign of trust and feelings of connectedness with that person.

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2012, 8:13 pm

I thought I would hate being kissed but I surprised myself and planted one on my girlfriend on our first date when she was leaving. Let's just say the feelings have rapidly escalated. The feeling was unlike anything I've ever experienced. It did feel awkward but that didn't stop me from doing in a few times since!

Saralicia
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Oct 2012, 1:16 pm

For me a kiss is signification of promise and trust. I don't like to be in close proximity to people unless I trust them. There are some kinds of kisses (a quick kiss on the cheek) that I would give and receive from family members and significant other that means "Don't forget that I care about you." If I were to kiss someone that I don't care about it in the way appropriate to that classification of kiss that would feel like a lie to me. And sometimes, also, the idea of kissing just strikes me as ridiculously gross.