Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

28 Nov 2012, 4:54 pm

461. I met them various ways.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Luska
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Dec 2012, 9:21 pm

I bet all those people with 500+ friends won't remember all the names of the people they add 5 years from now.

I don't use Facebook anymore unless I need to. I would be happy to get rid of it forever. BUT, people today have this stupid idea that people who do not have Facebook are sociopaths.

Also, people in university keep sending friend requests for group projects which is so idiotic. Why does everyone insist on using Facebook for group projects anyway? Facebook does not even have filesharing! :roll:

I will never understand why people (even in university) add people as friends just for group projects for that semester. Someone I "added" told me "Your FB profile is sooooooo boring!".

When the semester was done, and I was 100% sure I would never meet him again, I unfriended him.

SoftKitty
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2012, 5:21 pm

First of all, I would suggest to you not to take the FB friendships for the real deals. They are mostly not based in reality. Second, is having only 30 friends on FB such a big problem? For me, it would be a blessing. I have 80 to 90 friends on FB (nowadays), but I deleted tons of them before. I rarely accept new friendships because I like to write only to the people I know and those I´ve recently spoken to. It gives me the opportunity to really know them better - like real friends.

kriskarnage
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Dec 2012, 8:19 pm

Only have 26. A good chunk of them are just family members that I keep in touch with. Outside of the family well.... :?

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2012, 2:19 am

23 friends myself, most of which are acquaintances or distant friends. Meh.