Congress Declares War On Autism ! !!

Page 8 of 8 [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2006, 11:37 pm

this news is boring me now...Image

this is the enemy ladies, gents, and unspecified genders! be aware of kittens buying machine guns!

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2006, 11:50 pm

Unknown wrote:
Here's my plan:Get LOTS of trucks and guns,wage guerrilla warfare against the US government and wear them out and TAKE THE CAPITAL!! !! !

My plan PWNS anyone else's plan we need some shotguns,machine guns,snipers,semi-auto rifles and we also need like,5000 rebuilt light pickup trucks we can use as IFV's and we also need molotov cocktails and try to make some home-made RPGs!! !! !

MrSinister
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2006, 8:37 pm

The only weapons we'll ever need are a chainsaw and a sawn-off pump-action shotgun.

BOOM BOOM BABY! :)

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2006, 8:50 pm

Unknown wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Here's my plan:Get LOTS of trucks and guns,wage guerrilla warfare against the US government and wear them out and TAKE THE CAPITAL!! !! !

My plan PWNS anyone else's plan we need some shotguns,machine guns,snipers,semi-auto rifles and we also need like,5000 rebuilt light pickup trucks we can use as IFV's and we also need molotov cocktails and try to make some home-made RPGs!! !! !

Whoever supports my plan,please let me know cuz i need as many soldiers as possible.