Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

PopeJaimie
Raven
Raven

07 Dec 2006, 4:50 pm

I hope this hasn't been posted already, but I'm FAR too lazy to check. So sorry if it was.

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Neurotypical_syndrome

I thought this was pretty funny. But if you're easily offended, DON'T look at the article on asperger's.

~
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.

jonathan79
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2006, 5:13 pm

That was pretty amusing. Even the article on AS. Its all in good fun, at least they bash everyone, and don't single anyone out.

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2006, 5:20 pm

The thing thats ironic about the AS one was that we are self absorbed.. now, I ask you, when was the last time you entered a room and had an opportunity to talk about yourself and didn't have to listen to everyone else for 50 minutes?

I love this about the NT one:
'The method basically consists of giving a little food or a sip of a drink after successful completion of a request.'

Seigneur
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Dec 2006, 5:04 am

I love Uncyclopedia, I've even written some articles for it. Too bad that this was stolen from the Institute for the Study of Neurotypicals (and so could be put up for a Vote for Deletion at any time).

I think that the article on Assburgers is a lot funnier than the one on Aspergers.

Deutha
Toucan
Toucan

08 Dec 2006, 9:04 am

thats just the funniest thing ever....it is still tickling me hours after reading it!!

i like this one too: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

'Even though he created the bright light we use now (alternating current), since he is not american, we proclaim Edison's dim light (direct current)which was extremely useful if you wanted the "candle effect." The radio which he patented first was in reality thought up by Marconi, who patented it second, because Marconi is American. At the time of his death, all his unsubmitted work was taken and claimed as his own. Wait no, it was stolen and submitted to...shock of shocks...Americans. In other words, America is in actuality the creater of light, radio, and human existence. Not a Serbian. Like that would ever happen.'

NT's screwed over our greatest aspie a 100 years ago! BOO

andy1976uk
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2007, 12:30 am

KurtmanJP
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2007, 12:42 am

*Snickers* Kudos to whoever made that article...

logitechdog
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2007, 1:47 am

If you want to go on stolen stuff you can argue it for days, just coz someone solves the problem that the other person cannot solve does that mean its stolen… Or the person who coined it get the credit for not solving the problem, yes might took him years to come up with it and he might of took it from someone else and solved a problem so on then got stuck, should the person who coined it get the credit or the person who solves it…

I can come up with a idea but not have the means to make it work.... I do not take the credit for the person who solves how to make it work... History books are for the ones who came up with the idea but without the person who solves it, it will still be on the shelf....

ghostgurl
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2007, 2:44 am

Haha. I have/had (still trying to decide) a friend who displays all the symptoms of extreme NTness. Fortunately, it's also a spectrum itself and not everyone is on the extreme end. I cracked up at the photo of the guy with the mullet. :lol: