Page 1 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

CrystalStars
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 6:55 am

She's dead. All this thread can ever be is speculation.

Raziel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 7:00 am

Australia wrote:
people who have depression usually arent great actors, marilyn had something different something special. of course behind the scenes she was a very shy introvert. all this points to me as her having aspergers .

She could have also have Bipolar, Borderline or another disorder or just depressions.
There are many possibilites and most are much more plausible for me than Aspergers.

CrystalStars
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 7:02 am

Raziel wrote:
Australia wrote:
people who have depression usually arent great actors, marilyn had something different something special. of course behind the scenes she was a very shy introvert. all this points to me as her having aspergers .

She could have also have Bipolar, Borderline or another disorder or just depressions.
There are many possibilites and most are much more plausible for me than Aspergers.

If I had to guess (which is all this is) I'd probably have said bipolar. I agree with you that the others seem more probable than AS.

Australia
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Sep 2012, 7:08 am

Raziel wrote:
Australia wrote:

theres are alot of actors that are speculated to have or had aspergers, i really dont see why marilyn is any different. of course there will be those people that think she is a god and theres no way she has faults. her real name norma jean mortenson created the character marilyn munroe and would act it exceptionally but like i said away from the screens she was a very shy introvert.

now for you to think oh its simply depression or bipolar doesnt make sense because people with depression or bipolar are not good actors. and people with aspergers have a natural acting gift.

Raziel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 7:15 am

Australia wrote:
theres are alot of actors that are speculated to have or had aspergers, i really dont see why marilyn is any different.

There are also at least so many actors where someone claims that they had ADHD, Borderline, Bipolar, drepressions, OCD or whatever.
Google those disorders and "Marilyn Monroe" and you'll also find at least so many people and articles who will discribe very convincingly why Monroe propably had those disorders and this is also the fact with most other actors.

CrystalStars
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 7:19 am

Everyone who is/was anyone seems to be suspected of having an ASD, or at least that's what it feels like as of late.

Australia
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Sep 2012, 7:23 am

CrystalStars wrote:
Everyone who is/was anyone seems to be suspected of having an ASD, or at least that's what it feels like as of late.

this answer is pretty simple, how many smart nt's do you see? i dont see many . and to pull of acting whilst also being highly intelligent just isnt how an nt is. ive never met one.

CrystalStars
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 7:26 am

Australia wrote:
CrystalStars wrote:

this answer is pretty simple, how many smart nt's do you see? i dont see many . and to pull of acting whilst also being highly intelligent just isnt how an nt is. ive never met one.

You seem to be under the impression that all of those with an ASD are incredibly talented, intelligent and superior beings. Just because she was talented doesn't mean she was on the spectrum, and the answer is not "pretty simple." It's speculation, nothing more and nothing less.

Australia
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Sep 2012, 7:46 am

CrystalStars wrote:
Australia wrote:
CrystalStars wrote:

You seem to be under the impression that all of those with an ASD are incredibly talented, intelligent and superior beings. Just because she was talented doesn't mean she was on the spectrum, and the answer is not "pretty simple." It's speculation, nothing more and nothing less.

the topic is about marilyn monroe you wont see me making a topic about brad pitt and aspergers lol

Raziel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 7:48 am

Australia wrote:

High and unique intelligence goes also along with depression and especcially Bipolar.
There is a much greater link to Bipolar and creativity than to Autism and creativity.
Autistic people also have an unique way of thinking, but more in a different way most of the time.

And by the way:
Not just autistic people are smart. ;)

Last edited by Raziel on 21 Sep 2012, 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrystalStars
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 7:51 am

Raziel wrote:

And by the way:

Exactly, and not all autistic people are smart either.

AnotherKind
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 7:52 am

Informations regarding that Einstein would have had autism aren't reliable either. So, what the heck is your problem? Threads are made to be debated.

Raziel wrote:
And by the way:

And not all of them are smart. In fact, very few have very high iqs

CrystalStars
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 8:02 am

^ I assume you're referring to me. I don't have a problem, I'm "debating" the issue.

AnotherKind
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 8:08 am

CrystalStars wrote:
^ I assume you're referring to me. I don't have a problem, I'm "debating" the issue.

I'm thinking about people that have no problem talking whether Einstein had asperger's or not, but refuse believing that a beautiful and socially accepted woman could have asperger's just because she's too beautiful and didn't had any math skills? Appearance isn't all.

Last edited by AnotherKind on 21 Sep 2012, 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrystalStars
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 8:10 am

AnotherKind wrote:
CrystalStars wrote:

I'm thinking about people that have no problem talking whether Einstein had asperger's or not, but refuse believing that a beautiful and socially accepted woman could have asperger's just because she's too beautiful and didn't had any math skills. Appearance isn't all.

What does appearance have to do with anything?

AnotherKind
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 8:14 am

I'm not the one who refute the idea from the start. You are talking like you would personally know her.
What's the reason anyway?