Jewish reaction to thousands of anti-Jewish Arab cartoons...

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2012, 2:48 pm

thewhitrbbit wrote:
I will never get over how time after time, communist governments come to power, and grossly abuse human rights, and people still want more communism.

Maybe its more telling of the way capitalism consistently screws people over.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2012, 2:49 pm

thomas81 wrote:
thewhitrbbit wrote:
I will never get over how time after time, communist governments come to power, and grossly abuse human rights, and people still want more communism.

You're thinking of crony capitalism, where government is picking winners and losers, just like in a Communist government.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2012, 2:51 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
thomas81 wrote:
thewhitrbbit wrote:

You're thinking of crony capitalism, where government is picking winners and losers, just like in a Communist government.

Nope i'm thinking of outright capitalism, which in every manifestation, leaves behind the interests of the majority at the behest of the minority.

Thats not to say I'm advocating communism, in the contemporary sense at least, because I'm not. To me they are both sides of the same rotten coin that is the price system.