Mitt Romney is a schmuck and he is going to lose.

Page 2 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

DancingDanny
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Sep 2012, 11:01 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Obama's been President for almost four years, now. I think that counts for something in the way of executive experience.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Compare 4 years to nearly an adult lifetime. Obama never had a real job until he was elected to the Senate.

ruveyn

Well, actually he had been a member of the Illinois state senate. That, and he had taught constitutional law. Sounds like he held jobs to me.

Not real jobs where he had to meet a payroll and pay attention to costs and the balance sheet. He held government jobs, few of which are real. Maybe the technical/scientific jobs are real, but Obama is non-scientific. He went to law school which proves he was a scientific imbecile. I doubt if he can write a simple program in BASIC.

ruveyn

Most of us would consider what he did for a living prior to becoming president "real jobs."
And dare I ask, what is BASIC?

He's just making up excuses to tell us why Obama sucks now. His focus on 'real jobs' pretty much means retail stores, McDonalds, offices etc. like the rest of us, something which Romney never had to do since he inherited his business.

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 12:14 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Obama's been President for almost four years, now. I think that counts for something in the way of executive experience.

Compare 4 years to nearly an adult lifetime. Obama never had a real job until he was elected to the Senate.

ruveyn

Well, actually he had been a member of the Illinois state senate. That, and he had taught constitutional law. Sounds like he held jobs to me.

Not real jobs where he had to meet a payroll and pay attention to costs and the balance sheet. He held government jobs, few of which are real. Maybe the technical/scientific jobs are real, but Obama is non-scientific. He went to law school which proves he was a scientific imbecile. I doubt if he can write a simple program in BASIC.

ruveyn

Most of us would consider what he did for a living prior to becoming president "real jobs."

BASIC is a computer programming language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BASIC

And to Ruveyn, yeah BIC just hires any ol' bum, eh?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 12:49 am

Master_Pedant wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

ruveyn

ruveyn

Well, if the President can't perform BASIC, that makes two of us.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 7:22 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Master_Pedant wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

ruveyn

ruveyn

Well, if the President can't perform BASIC, that makes two of us.

If you've also never had a real job with balance sheets, then consider yourself fit for the presidency.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 9:53 am

Master_Pedant wrote:

BIC? Please define.

ruveyn

Oldout
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 9:56 am

The fact is the election is between dumb and dumber. To figure out which is which will be a decades long philosophical debate. Vote for Jill Stein at least she's pretty.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 2:17 pm

Romney's VP pick may send some votes Obama's way from among senior citizens. A lot of them really don't like it when you start talking about taking away social security and medicare.

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 2:36 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
Romney's VP pick may send some votes Obama's way from among senior citizens. A lot of them really don't like it when you start talking about taking away social security and medicare.

The funny thing is, when you really dig into it, Obama is proposing some pretty hefty medicare cuts himself.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 4:10 pm

thewhitrbbit wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

The funny thing is, when you really dig into it, Obama is proposing some pretty hefty medicare cuts himself.

Ah! But Obama is of a darker hue, and many elderly Jewish voters will overlook Obama's medicare cuts.

ruveyn

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 4:31 pm

thewhitrbbit wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

But isn't that more myth than fact?

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 4:44 pm

DancingDanny wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

ruveyn

ruveyn

He's just making up excuses to tell us why Obama sucks now. His focus on 'real jobs' pretty much means retail stores, McDonalds, offices etc. like the rest of us, something which Romney never had to do since he inherited his business.

Dumb lazy government slobs like Obama are unqualified because they don't know how to fire people or profit by gaming the system! I know some people who are good at wheeling and dealing and shysterism, but at least they don't pretend this makes them more qualified to be POTUS.