Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 6:07 pm

It's like this gigantic black hole that devours one's very essence! I'm reaching a stage where I'm even having difficulty to breathe... it's like everything that can by physically done is just as its opposite. Nothing makes sense, everything contradictory.

I do manage to get away from this monster's clutches in some instances... but how can one battle a black hole, realistically? I'm always sucked back in.

Today I decided that instead of describing all of this collectively as 'depression', as I've done for the past few years (it's way too clinical), I will call this... 'black hole effect' simply misery. Like the source of life being sucked straight out.

...I could defeat misery if only I could overcome fear, on the other hand. But no, misery on one side and fear on the other: I, as thin as can be. If only... equilibrium can be.

Underscore
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 6:46 pm

Aren't you able to meet someone and to communicate with other people? If you can manage that you are not lonely, and you will be introduced to a world outside the black holes.

alpineglow
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 7:39 pm

Mootoo go for a walk in any nature you can find.

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 8:34 pm

Loneliness is when the majority of time is spent miserably alone. I'd need to exert as much effort as it would require to climb Mount Everest to reverse this trend... without any equipment (if that's possible). So, yes...

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 8:43 pm

You know what I do when I don't have friends around or talking to me? I go out and talk to random people at the store, strike up conversations or whatever. It makes me feel less lonely socially connecting with people on some level, or even being around people, but at the same time, it's socially "safe" to me, because since they're random people, what I do sorta doesn't matter, as I'll probably not see them again or connect with them on a "real" level. But at the same time, if you see people again, or really get talking, you might have a new friend.

That, and just being "out" makes me feel less lonely, even if it's just outside on my bike, or hiking or whatever, at the gym lifting, you know.

But then again, I'm not really quite as shy as I am just weird and socially awkward. And with enough/too little sleep, or hormones/chemicals, I can be super outgoing more than most NTs, but still an idiot despite it all.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 11:50 pm

my olympia square pegs aspie meetup group thoroughly swept away my loneliness :) i highly recommend them as a loneliness antidote to any thurston county [washington state] aspies who may be reading this. :thumleft:

onks
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Sep 2012, 10:59 am

Mootoo wrote:
It's like this gigantic black hole that devours one's very essence! I'm reaching a stage where I'm even having difficulty to breathe... it's like everything that can by physically done is just as its opposite. Nothing makes sense, everything contradictory.

I do manage to get away from this monster's clutches in some instances... but how can one battle a black hole, realistically?.

Black holes evaporate :lol:

Just takes a nearly infinite amount of time

Just use an infinite amount of energy then you'll escape it and eventually get quite fast into the next one...

I think nothing else but fighting hard and ignoring more or less the bad aspects in the world around you
has eventually some potential to help you

Basically because you know that you are right...

Jaden
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2012, 1:56 pm

Lonliness for me is the sensation of death but without release of worry, without release of the darkness, and without the final warming light to come.
It has the cold chill of death around my neck, like deaths hands coming for the final breath.
It's suffocating, debilitating, and ultimately it has taken many lives in it's final fight against us.

But ultimately what can we do? Nothing.
Ultimately lonliness can only be fixed by social interaction, but in a world such as this, where people are unaccepting of anything or anyone who is different, it's a battle that only the lucky can win.