People Always Say I'm To Easy? Or I Am A Easy Target?

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Civ001
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Oct 2012, 12:00 am

Whenever I am bullied or made fun of or being picked on people always just say that I happen to be way to easy to be picked on. I often don't know what that means and I don't want to get into fights to stop him because I will lose mostly. What do people mean when they say this and how can I make my self not be such a easy target?

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2012, 1:45 am

Bullies usually exploit people with passive-personalities to mislead others into thinking they're much tougher than they actually are.

PTSmorrow
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2012, 3:01 am

I think they're just blaming the victim without a valid reason.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2018, 8:37 am

If you don't stick up for yourself then that generally makes you an easy target for bullies.

ladyelaine
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2018, 5:54 pm

Bullies go after people they perceive as weak physically or socially. A kid might pick on a kid that is younger than her or go after the socially awkward kid in her class.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2018, 5:58 pm

Civ001 wrote:
Whenever I am bullied or made fun of or being picked on people always just say that I happen to be way to easy to be picked on. I often don't know what that means and I don't want to get into fights to stop him because I will lose mostly. What do people mean when they say this and how can I make my self not be such a easy target?

What they probably mean is you take the bully's bait and engage with them rather than ignoring them or telling them to bog off.

ninjaman
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Jul 2018, 2:54 pm

it is unpleasant and i get it most of my life. i have it now at work and i am looking at loosing my job because of it. you have to do something about it. try to learn how to deal with the bully. fight back if you can. if it gets violent call the police. when you do fight back others will most likely treat you like s**t because it is easy for them to do. you have to become very independent, except the fact that you may be on your own and deal with the bully. its hard and i am struggling with it.

jimmyjazzuk
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 May 2019, 8:18 am

It doesnt really matter if you win or lose just show that you have some fight in you or youll lose respect. Dont show if you're upset too.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2019, 9:22 am

Could be

You are usually alone

Passive personality,

Autism

Size

Racism sexism homophobia fatophobia classism lookism ableism