What is the difference between being friendly and flirting?

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Bart21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2006, 12:26 pm

I flirt way too much for having a girlfriend :oops:
I often get comments like is there something between you and this girl.
But i don't care what people have to say about it.

MelancholyBunny
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2006, 4:23 pm

Fiz wrote:
I agree with you to a certain extent, but flirting with someone you used to f**k in front of your current partner is probably a very bad idea. That's what my problem was. My fella's ex decided it would be ok to make comments about her breasts and naked body to my boyfriend, whilst pouting and flirting right in front of me and then not really speaking to me. I just think that this is unacceptable.

It is unacceptable, and tasteless, a certain someone needs to learn about boundaries.

Ha! Just shows that people with AS etc aren't the only ones who have problems with what is socially acceptable, admittedly in that case it sounds like the girl is being deliberately provocative, b***h.

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2006, 11:43 am

MelancholyBunny wrote:
Fiz wrote:
I agree with you to a certain extent, but flirting with someone you used to f**k in front of your current partner is probably a very bad idea. That's what my problem was. My fella's ex decided it would be ok to make comments about her breasts and naked body to my boyfriend, whilst pouting and flirting right in front of me and then not really speaking to me. I just think that this is unacceptable.

It is unacceptable, and tasteless, a certain someone needs to learn about boundaries.

Ha! Just shows that people with AS etc aren't the only ones who have problems with what is socially acceptable, admittedly in that case it sounds like the girl is being deliberately provocative, b***h.

Lol, I know, tell me about it!! What is her excuse for that behaviour? I would like to know which part of thought that would make me like her and what other part thought I wouldn't mind......something seriously wrong here isn't there? Apparently she is like this with all men, well that's fine then, but just leave the taken ones alone as there are clearly other men out there. She has some nerve that I can say, b***h. But hey, he went home with me and not her that night so I score 1, she scores 0 :D