Boyfriend advice-several questions.

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

briangwin33
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Dec 2006, 5:56 am

Um, I give my EMPHATIC AGREEMENT to the previous three posts.

briangwin33
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Dec 2006, 5:58 am

krex wrote:
Get out of the relationship....run.You can "train" people but you can not change their basic nature.You are already looking because you know that the relationship is over,you just want to avoid the drama of ending it.It's time for you both to move on.A relationship out of "habit" is a waste of both peoples time and it's not unusual to be needing more from one,at your age.

YES!

briangwin33
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Dec 2006, 5:58 am

logitechdog wrote:
** I feel to guilty about it **

Why feel guilty if you don't want to you don't want to no means's no - and any other lass would of slaped him or tasered him... and left don't know why you feel you should respect someone whos like that when he knows you don't want to and moans to get his own way maybe...

YES!

briangwin33
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Dec 2006, 5:59 am

Gamester wrote:
Ladies.

at least the two of you who seem to be having problems.

why in your right mind are you still with these callow pompus ratbrained men? Girl number one.........you should never ave dated this guy, he ent worth your time, you need to find yourself a better guy. A guy who is there for you all the time, a guy who appreciates and remembers you always, and will buy you a flower on any random day.

Girl number two.......this guys with you just cause he wants to f--k you? That's a bloody good reason right there to break up. You my dear child need a guy who is worth while who will respect you and wait until you're ready to f--k.

YES!

Medu
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Dec 2006, 8:26 pm

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to be talking with my boyfriend Thursday and just explain everything.