Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

chadders
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Dec 2006, 6:19 am

[RANT]

OK, for me I'm generally a good person, very patient etc... etc...

But there are just some people out there who really rub me the wrong way. Who rubs you the wrong way?

I'll start off by listing a few of mine...

One of my friends has a tendency to exhibit OCD like behaviors and when he adjusts the positions of objects that I have placed that really gets to me. Also when he always has to be in the middle :roll:. When people try to push me to do things I really don't want to do!! ! and control freaks or people who just don't leave the topics alone. I could go on.

[/RANT]

That's my two pence worth.

Corcovado
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2006, 6:50 am

Controlfreaks - big time!

People who try to con me, lie to me, borrow money (stuff) and don't give it back.

People who complain over their lifes allthough they have it really nice.

People who only thinks about themselves.

Children who screams for no reason what so ever.

Etc.

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2006, 6:51 am

A Few people get on my nerves even though they are not winding me up in my face.

Like they sometimes distract or I have the constant thought of telling them to "SHUT THE F--- UP!"

I just ignore them. 8)

To me ignorance is bliss, and I'm very good at ignoring people. 8)

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2006, 8:12 am

People who routinely whine and complain.
People who are too impatient to allow me time to think about my response.

- Emerson

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2006, 8:26 am

Me Bloody NT sister. We're both from different Decades. I'm somewhere between 1956 and 1966, with my Routemaster obsession and my taste in music. My sister is somewhere between 2006 and the future, quite possibly 2016. We don't have the same tastes and we've never seen eye to eye, and we never will.

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2006, 12:21 pm

MrMark wrote:
People who are too impatient to allow me time to think about my response.

Yeah that happens to me and i don't like it either! :(

MelancholyBunny
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2006, 3:58 pm

I really hate witches, stirrers, people who deliberately try to cause trouble.

High school girls are the worse, they go up to someone and thel them that someone else said something bad about them, then they just edge back and watch the carnage, occasionally interfering and escalating the situation.

This really ticks me off and whenever someone like that approaches me i tell them to turn around.

Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2006, 7:19 am

Control freaks really bother me.

Also people who tell me I should lose weight. I am only a little bit overweight and it's my business what I eat.

Sexist people (the sexism can go both ways, too).

People who continually clear their throat and don't do anything about it like sucking a cough lolly or getting up and getting themselves a drink.

Loud, cackling people.

People who say "excuse me" really rudely and expect me always to get out of their way on the street or in the corridors.

People who say how open-minded they are and who are then really intolerant of anybody disagreeing with their pet points of view. ie. hypocrites.

People who are cruel, especially to animals and children.

Kids who scream for no reason.

Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon

bheid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Dec 2006, 7:37 am

Fools. not people with lack of knowledge, because everyone is that. (including me, before you ask.)

people who don't pay attention during classes, don't learn what's been said to them a thousand times, and people who can't string together a decent sentence, damn it! i've been alive only 17 years! i've used the same damn language as you! learn it! :x

Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2006, 7:42 am

People who expect us to smile all the time.

Control freaks.

People who don't practice good personal hygiene.

Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2006, 8:35 am

I also hate being told to lose weight. I am losing weight, and it makes me feel sad inside, when people do that to me, because they don't know the sturggles that I've gone through to go from 224 lbs, down to 186 lbs. I may not be the sleekest vehicle on the road, but big burley Buses have feelings, too. :cry:

SteveK
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2006, 9:09 am

bheid wrote:
people who don't pay attention during classes, don't learn what's been said to them a thousand times, and people who can't string together a decent sentence, damn it! i've been alive only 17 years! i've used the same damn language as you! learn it! :x

I don't know if you are talking about people that speak pidgeon, or just don't speak the language of the land. Either way I AGREE!! !! !! ! I hate people that have been in a land for even DECADES, and can't speak the language AT ALL! HECK, I only visited Europe ONCE, and I learned German and Danish and even a little french before I got there! It isn't that hard.

I ALSO hate people that say I should learn THEIR language in the US to communicate. It has been estimated that there are over 400 languages represented in LA alone. I have probably heard over a DOZEN. It's a lot easier for them to learn the 2nd or third most popular language in the world than it is for me to learn a dozen that aren't even in the top 15!

And the idea of pidgeon! They want to be paid as much, respected, etc.... and they speak PIDGEON? PIDGEON basically SCREAMS that you want to be ridiculed and mistreated.

Steve

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2006, 10:22 am

Delinquent children, I hate them!! ! I never want any children myself as I know they will end up mixing with the badly behaved brats of today and I can't be bothered with that.

People who are ignorant of your feelings.

Control freaks (I think we all hate them so far).

People who hurt others intentionally to get what they want.

People who don't think before they open their mouths.

False people - they are the worst!! ! I can even tolerate people who are genuine twats than these people!! !! !

People who think that they are so special that they can break certain rules that other people can't, such as flirting with your boyfriend right in front of you when your an ex.

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2006, 1:01 pm

Pandora wrote:
People who expect us to smile all the time.

Me too
I get that allot. :evil:

scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2006, 4:21 pm

my husband's side of the family drive me BONKERS!! !! !! !! What are they on, I ask myself????! !! !!

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

18 Dec 2006, 5:53 pm

People who frantically try to make eye contact with you when you are walking along the street, just in order to elicit a meaningless greeting. People you don't even know, nor have a driving need to. :x